Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Expects Drama: Golovkin, Canelo Are Both Pissed Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez Expects Drama: Golovkin, Canelo Are Both Pissed Off

Abel Sanchez is expecting an explosive fight when Saul "Canelo" Alvarez challenges WBC, IBO, WBA world middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in a rematch in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have a feeling G is going to make an example out of Canelo now.

Comment

GGG will take the fire in his belly and destroy BIGASSRED unless he RUNNNN ‘s !

I hope he try’s to KO GGG !! Come to fight you chickenshlt!

Ole Redass will be huntin his Redass after he gets clocked early on his face in the dirt !!

Run little rabbit RUNNNNNN !!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

Ole Redass will be huntin his Redass after he gets clocked early on his face in the dirt !!

care to bet your account ??
        dont you runnnnn!!!

Comment

I agree. Could be a good one....

Comment

I hoped GGG brings the same anger he had when he copped a flush shot from Vanes.
            He looked hell pis.sed off that Vanes actually hit him.

Comment

Are you even talking? you sound like you just woke up and took a fat hit off some broken windows.

Comment

You mad brah?

Comment

Y'all said that last time. GGG couldn't hit him & Canelo couldn't hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Y'all said that last time. GGG couldn't hit him & Canelo couldn't hurt him
                    Please remember Canelo was on peds, without cheating he is gettin koed in 2 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X