Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
    Would Hurd have beaten Charlo? The "Superfight" that didn't happen and now, anyone gonna care to much? Maybe they'll meet in some title eliminater down the road
    This is the problem with having so many belts and champions waiting for a fight to build. This is the future of Joshua vs Wilder too. One or both of them will lose.

Comment

• Too close for my liking but right guy won. Great job PBC.

Comment

• Wow wtf did I just miss? Lederman passes away and Jrock blows out Hurd?

Comment

• Time for espn

Looks like dogboe is losing again

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... he can't fight at 154 anymore...
            Yea, he looked weak but like tonysoprano said...

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            To fight who? With this defence he's a sitting duck at MW.
            Agree 100%, at middleweight he can't eat punches like that, his career can end in a bout or two

Comment

• Great win. Took it to the champ..out foxed hurd. Judges got it right. And new.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                I missed the entire fight. Holy shid hurd lost? Was it a robbery?
                Hurd was dominated to the point his corner threatened to stop the fight late.

Comment

• Williams made it a dog fight and he deserved it. I like Hurd but his style is rubbish and he won't have a long career. What is worse is he might end up with Parkingson''s. He takes unnecessary punishment. With his height and reach you would expect him to take advantage but somehow he fights differently. The guy should change his team if he wants to bounce back.

Comment

• J-rock beat Hurd at his own game. He out punched him on the inside and finished much stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                      I missed the entire fight. Holy shid hurd lost? Was it a robbery?
                      No he got beat up

Comment

Working...
                      X