Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey religious **** look, wen u see it, u'll **** brix!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    No it hasnt, religion is the excuse they use to kill people and murder them.
    if you dont think religion has casualties your delirious.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      if you dont think religion has casualties your delirious.
      It doesnt, if a muslim burns a bible and i slaughter him my excuse will be cuz he burn the bible that i believe in. Religion isnt the problem, the corruption behind the religion is the problem.

Comment

well not to be a squealpiggy jr.

religion has killed A LOT of people.

and most of the problems in the world today are because of religious ties.

did you forget about all the quran burning news lately?
        People will find excuses from just about everything to favor their position in society. Wether it's to use the race card, religion card, gender card and what else can be used. Religion is extremely simple on a lot of issues but like with anything (Like the law) can be twisted to fit a certain agenda. This is nothing new and doesn't make it correct in any way or form it's just the darker side of human nature.

Comment

well not to be a squealpiggy jr.

religion has killed A LOT of people.

and most of the problems in the world today are because of religious ties.

did you forget about all the quran burning news lately?
          If you take religion out of the equation, a lot of people are still going to kill each other. Religion is just an excuse to engage in a universal human impulse.

The koran burning "news" wasn't news, it was nothing more than a media psyop to divide, conquer and distract, while fomenting support for the upcoming war against the Iranians.

Many of whom aren't even Muslim.

Comment

i think he is acting as a contradiction to the spiritual extremist who point the finger and shit on people who dont believe in a higher power...or at least dont know as in my case.

you know there are two sides to the coin and really in America most christians take the mentality that they are the ones with the knowledge and look down on all of us that are to be "damned to hell".
            I'm sorry midnight but I guess I have overlooked all the threads made by Religious people telling everyone they are going to hell. If you can find some threads please share them with us. I wont hold my breath.

On the flip side, how many threads are on the front page right now saying God does not exist. One thread even calls us religious ****.

Comment

All religious threads are Thunderdome fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
                I'm sorry midnight but I guess I have overlooked all the threads made by Religious people telling everyone they are going to hell. If you can find some threads please share them with us. I wont hold my breath.

On the flip side, how many threads are on the front page right now saying God does not exist. One thread even calls us religious ****.
                idk about you but i found that funny

Comment

Looks like the deer and lion are plotting to eat those two with the help of the snake. I solved it.

Comment

I dont think there are any threads stating God doesnt exist. But questions about God. Like this thread, eventhough the TS is obviously a ****ing moron, there are many questions about the confusing nature of religious belief.
                    Example; Adam and Eve. Why did God put a talking bad snake in the garden of Eden? If Eve was essentially Adams sister, how did they have children?
                    Why did God punish mankind because of the sins of 2 people?
                    If God is perfect why isnt his greatest creation? etc etc

They are all valid questions which maybe religious people can answer.

Other recent threads are about the Pope, questioning his statements and institution.

Comment

im not talking about boxingscene.

im talking in the real world

being from Arkansas you should know the bible throwing that goes on in the south.

you know how many friends turned their back on me when i left the church?

i dont even tell people down here my beliefs because if i did i would be looked down upon and my networks would be killed.

southern christians dont take kindly to anyone opposing their beliefs.

ive said numerous times in this forum that religion has its place in society but often times is only the cause of problems.

religious people who understand it is a personal faith i have no problem with.

but religious people who feel its their duty to tell me how bad of a person i am because i dont follow the works of jesus can well.............go to hell

Comment

Working...
                      X