No announcement yet.

Who would you rather have as your trainer and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather have as your trainer and why

Please vote on who you would like as your trainer between these two rivals. And don't just pick a particular coach because he trains your favorite fighter. State your reason(s) as to why you think he would be a good trainer for you.
    Freddie Roach
    75.00%
    Floyd Joy Mayweather Sr.
    25.00%

joe santiago

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      joe santiago
      If all you want is to be a great punching bag, there are many Joe Santiago's to choose from.
      Last edited by BOX-A-LOT; 11-21-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

roach is the better trainer.

senior is a crackhead.

Comment

Besides Floyd Sr's **** talking and all that, he knows his boxing through and through and is a good trainer. Roach is a great trainer as well. They both have been talking alot of **** lately about opposing fighters, but either way they are both good at what they do. That being said I still pick Roach because he has been training longer and has had more fighters in his stable.

Comment

I picked Roach. I've been watching Freddie work a fighter's corner way before I even knew who PAC was.

Roach is a great strategist, runs the corner how it should be ran, he doesn't try to mold his fighter after just one specific style. And one thing that's missing from alot of coaches, is Roach is great at the psychological warfare!

Comment

neither. i'd take naazim richardson, since he knows how to train older fighters. i would need that edge.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                Besides Floyd Sr's **** talking and all that, he knows his boxing through and through and is a good trainer. Roach is a great trainer as well. They both have been talking alot of **** lately about opposing fighters, but either way they are both good at what they do. That being said I still pick Roach because he has been training longer and has had more fighters in his stable.
                Floyd knows his ****, of course, but, Freddie develops his strategies with his fighters strengths/opponents weaknesses in mind. I don't know of too many that can create a gameplan like Roach can.

The signature "Mayweather padwork" looks great and all, but not everyone is Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Sr. Because I would be an Italian Stallion.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
                    Floyd knows his ****, of course, but, Freddie develops his strategies with his fighters strengths/opponents weaknesses in mind. I don't know of too many that can create a gameplan like Roach can.

The signature "Mayweather padwork" looks great and all, but not everyone is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Great point!

Comment

Working...
                    X