No announcement yet.

Excellent Training site...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Training site...

Especially for those without access to a gym, or who want to try something different to break up their weight training.

www.trainforstrength.com

They use to have a banner on Sherdogs sometimes, is an excellent spot to get ideas for some absolutely gut wrenching, ball tearing body weight workouts that will improve both your strength and endurance

the guy who heads those exercises and site lives here...might go train with him one of these days if I feel like getting my ass handed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CrashZero
      the guy who heads those exercises and site lives here...might go train with him one of these days if I feel like getting my ass handed to me.
      would be well worthwhile I think crash...ass handings are always fun!

Comment

ttt

Comment

he trained egan for his fight against jason miller in superbrawl, but then egan got injured training. then egan beat the **** out of his wife so i dont know whats happening

Comment

lol..... LB, what was the outcome in that fight with him and jason miller?

Comment

there was no outcome cuz egan got injured. they are supposed to fight at the next superbrawl but egan beat the snot out of his wife and got arrested for it so I dont know whats happening now

Comment

Working...
              X