Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the tougher fight for Floyd Austin Trout or Canelo Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will eat my words if Trout can beat Godnelo, and I will really hype up a Mayweather-Trout fight. I just can't right now, I don't see it. It's not appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Trout beat Cotto about as clearly as Floyd did & owned the championship rounds clearer to.
      Canelo is an unproven hypejob. Like posted before, if Canelo beat Cotto he'd be on the p4p list. Because Trout beat Cotto, Cotto was shot to hell and the win meant nothing.

Trout has some serious skill as seen in the Cotto fight, and he took punches pretty well. Mix that with the size advantage and reach advantage he has, theres no way Mayweather would even consider a Trout fight because of the risk.

Canelo has done ****. I have no idea why hes ranked above Trout. Trout would box circles around the guy.

Got any other GIFs of Canelo Bushbaby? Would love to have one
      Last edited by techliam; 01-20-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        Canelo is an unproven hypejob. Like posted before, if Canelo beat Cotto he'd be on the p4p list. Because Trout beat Cotto, Cotto was shot to hell and the win meant nothing.

Trout has some serious skill as seen in the Cotto fight, and he took punches pretty well. Mix that with the size advantage and reach advantage he has, theres no way Mayweather would even consider a Trout fight because of the risk.

Canelo has done ****. I have no idea why hes ranked above Trout. Trout would box circles around the guy.

Got any other GIFs of Canelo Bushbaby? Would love to have one
        Aww, man a newbee gave me this, had to rock it cold. Tell me how to give it to you & we'll rock this ole shiiiit together bro, no problem. I ain't that skilled in passing these stuff on.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I will eat my words if Trout can beat Godnelo, and I will really hype up a Mayweather-Trout fight. I just can't right now, I don't see it. It's not appealing.
          That's how I feel bout ginger. You/Me a whole lotta betting if ginger ever challenges Trout.

Comment

Mayweather would dominate both. Trout? FOH.

Comment

Trout makes it way tougher on Floyd, long ass jab, decent pop and he knows how to fight tall and at long rage. Floyd would had to work very hard to get to Trout and land.

Comment

I don't get why people are saying Trout can fight Floyd at long range. Is it because he's 2 inches taller? Floyd has faster hands and has the same reach as Trout. If Trout tried to fight Floyd behind his jab he will get countered to death once Floyd times it.

Comment

Martinez by KO in the 8th!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                    I don't get why people are saying Trout can fight Floyd at long range. Is it because he's 2 inches taller? Floyd has faster hands and has the same reach as Trout. If Trout tried to fight Floyd behind his jab he will get countered to death once Floyd times it.
                    Trout is bigger, and he fights taller, he'll reach his jab out more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                      Ever since he beat Cotto on NSB Trout has went from feather fisted boxer to a Tommy Hearns like piston jab power puncher. Shyt is comical.

Alot of people on this site NEVER acknowledges the things Floyd brings to the table. Hes going to land on Trout at will and he will have no respect for his power.

Comment

Working...
                      X