No announcement yet.

Pro Free Speech or Anti Free Speech?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suikoden View Post
    those offended by free speech have the freedom to grow a pair...
    So hypothetically you won't mind me offending Jews?

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      racism is always ignorant but the second you control what people can and can not say you begin to destroy civilization and head down a path of anarchy

Comment

offend away.

you're in the right forum for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          offend away.

you're in the right forum for it.
          So hypothetically I can "offend away" at Jews? Yes or No?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            But then again, I believe there should a limit to free speech
            There are limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Suikoden View Post
              racism is always ignorant but the second you control what people can and can not say you begin to destroy civilization and head down a path of anarchy
              Not at all, controlling people's speech can prevent anarchy. It was those hateful messages which caused Rwanda,Somalia,Nazi Germany. Look at China, they control freedom of speech yet their civilization is rising now while Western world is declining

Comment

Not at all, controlling people's speech can prevent anarchy. It was those hateful messages which caused Rwanda,Somalia,Nazi Germany. Look at China, they control freedom of speech yet their civilization is rising now while Western world is declining
                there bubble will collapse and if you feel they treat there citizens so well try living there for a while and then check back with us...

Comment

"Freedom of speech or freedom to offend?"
                  You can't have freedom of speech without the chance of offending someone. People will always disagree with you at some point on any subject. Nobody got the right ''not to be offended'' but you got the right to disagree with someone and put forward your arguments without the threat of being harmed.

Comment

I would argue that it's freedom of speech that didn't prevent these things from happening. Whoever came forward against these regime's and said it was inhumane and disagreed, mysteriously ''dissapeared'' That's why freedom of speech without the threat of being killed or kidnapped is of most importance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                      You can't have freedom of speech without the chance of offending someone. People will always disagree with you at some point on any subject. Nobody got the right ''not to be offended'' but you got the right to disagree with someone and put forward your arguments without the threat of being harmed.
                      exactly they never undertsand this. people that wish to control others hate free speech

Comment

Working...
                      X