No announcement yet.

delusional pacqiao fans please read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrishank View Post
    pacqiao will be destroyed if he takes on Mayweather. In his last fight Mayweather displayed not only his speed and his power but also his fantastic chin. Pacqiao can try to knock Mayweather out but he wont get close enough.
    I can see pacquiao scoring a KD. Hes speed is just exceptional.
    But im sure floyd have something to counter it.

Its goin to be a close fight no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
      floyd aint worried bout no fighter of the decade cuz after he does a demolition on pac and he will either now or next year....then every rational boxing fan will know who the real fighter of the decade was an that pac got it by default because mayweather retired to take a break from beating everyone down....and allowing pac to beat fighter who already been taxed by him and had nothing left.
      Fool, once you get a title, no one can take that away.

If you win the NBA in 2000, the 2001 winners can't take that away.

So why ignore my other posts huh?

Who the **** said it was 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by chrishank View Post
        pacqiao will be destroyed if he takes on Mayweather. In his last fight Mayweather displayed not only his speed and his power but also his fantastic chin. Pacqiao can try to knock Mayweather out but he wont get close enough.
        Power? Where? Show me where he displayed power.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
          floyd aint worried bout no fighter of the decade cuz after he does a demolition on pac and he will either now or next year....then every rational boxing fan will know who the real fighter of the decade was an that pac got it by default because mayweather retired to take a break from beating everyone down....and allowing pac to beat fighter who already been taxed by him and had nothing left.
          Are you saying Floyd would have been fighter of the decade if he didn't retire?

Ha! He couldn't even be dancer of the month on some stupid tv show.

Comment

Working...
          X