No announcement yet.

any one on here ever use steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one on here ever use steroids

hey guys any one on here ever use STEROIDS or any type of drugs to help out in the gym or to look better

i sold ur mom steriods, i wont say how she gives payment though!! ohhhhhhhhhhh r u mad?? i hope so!!

Comment

dude I am so mad i am gunna jump out my window..you are very sleazy to talk about my mom man cuz she is not with me.

Comment

my friend used steroids...and he turned into an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow
          i sold ur mom steriods, i wont say how she gives payment though!! ohhhhhhhhhhh r u mad?? i hope so!!
          That post= 2nd stupidest joke I've ever heard

Number one was about some girl I knew named Brianna.

The joke was:It's so cold, Brianna is going to wait till she gets home to give a *******.

Comment

thank you piggu..I got your Im man thank you

Comment

doing steroids is probably the worst idea, i hope youre not thinking of doin them. If you wanna be ripped but unhealthy, go for it! But if you wanna be healthy, ripped and a great boxer forget the roids and just work hard like the rest of us. People that use roids are lazy ****s!

Comment

cry me a river larry lewis and larry merchant...im the best around!! nothings ever gonna keep me down!

Comment

A lot of my buddies is on the juice....I tried it back in high school way before I got into boxing and was into lifting...I tried it for like 2 weeks and jump off...I've done a lot of studying up on them and know quite a bit of information about them but all you need to know is not to touch them man.....

For injuries they can be great in SUPER SMALL doses as proven time and time again but at the amount that you would need to take to enhance anything like people do is exuberant and shouldnt even be considered....Plus their is a plethora of different types of steroids its insane and chances are you are not getting the good product but some cracked out version....

Comment

Used creatine (give you the runs the first couple of weeks while your loading up) that helped me put extra mass on for football. Had one kid that I'm positive did roids, he acted just like that guy lademire from the movie "The Program". The guy was becoming bald by 20 and while doing dead lifts and squats he use to get hard ons. *Please no jokes about why I was looking, it was obvious to everyone in the damn gym*. He also had the worst form of anyone in the team and while still one of the strongest people in the team he made the smallest progress and palateoued. I also know a guy who took it heavy and like to drink heavy too. He had liver and kidney problems at 22.

Comment

Working...
                    X