Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Stevenson vs George stream with free trial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always nice to see a fighter show respect after a brutal K.O like that rather than celebrating like a d1ckhead. Class act, glad the kids alright.

Too early to say KOTY?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Too early to say KOTY?
      Nope, the guy was still a bum, but impressive nonetheless.

Comment

hope this fight finishes quickly, theres a showtime card starting in 9min (Jermain Taylor vs. Raul Munoz

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I had given up on Lemieux, but I guess I'll have to keep my eye on him.

Stevenson vs George up next.
          Agree man. He's the type of guy who will always be great to at least watch.

What do you think about him vs. Chavez Jr.?

Comment

Adonis, nobody knows who you are, even in Montreal you a nobody.... nice entrance lolll

Im embarrassed to be Canadian citizen, this production looks like it was made by a derper.

From the music, to the dancers to the layout, pathetic Montreal....... but atleast you guys trying to put on some shows, even tho planners are idiots
            Last edited by Medved; 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              hope this fight finishes quickly, theres a showtime card starting in 9min (Jermain Taylor vs. Raul Munoz
              Aye. .

MEDVED!

Lol I hate when cards overlap.

My guess is this fight prolly goes the distance, or lasts a while.

George is very rugged, but he doesn't have a very powerful punch. George has got the toughness, and stamina, but Stevenson has got the power, speed, but his chin/toughness are questionable.

Comment

Adonis, nobody knows who you are, even in Montreal you a nobody.... nice entrance lolll

Im emberassed to be Canadian, this production looks like it was made by a derper.

From the music, to the dancers to the layout, pathetic Montreal....... but atleast you guys trying to put on some shows, even tho planners are idiots
                Lol. . Montreal is a boxing mad city too . .

He;s second fiddle in terms of popularity to Lemieux.

I'd say Zewski might even be more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Aye. .

MEDVED!

Lol I hate when cards overlap.

My guess is this fight prolly goes the distance, or lasts a while.

George is very rugged, but he doesn't have a very powerful punch. George has got the toughness, and stamina, but Stevenson has got the power, speed, but his chin/toughness are questionable.
                  I want Adonis to get knocked out, HOPEFULLY it happens, I cant stand this clown, he think's hes Messi or something Him and Broner should be best friends

Comment

Glad they didn't boo USA national anthem like they have before.

Comment

I read they're only showing highlights for Taylor vs Munoz. The fight was too bummy even for Showbox I guess.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Agree man. He's the type of guy who will always be great to at least watch.

What do you think about him vs. Chavez Jr.?
                      Chavez could go to Canada while he's banned in the US. Or in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X