No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager: David Haye Gets Deadline To Agree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager: David Haye Gets Deadline To Agree

The boxing manager of the Klitschko brothers, Bernd Boente, is still not convinced that WBA heavyweight champion David Haye of England will accept the challenge of a unification with Wladimir Klitschko this fall. If Haye walks away, Boente will begin immediate negotiations with Wladimir's IBF mandatory Alexander Povetkin. [Click Here To Read More]

This fight ain't happening, I bet Haye vs Harrison happens instead!

I'd like to know what deal is being offered and if it sounds fair to the fans aswell. Can they speak public about the deal or is it kept quiet?

Comment

be serious haye isnt stalling the fight will be made probably in germany so klitschko can have dodgy judges, klitschko will get knocked out!

Comment

If K2 offer Haye another bull**** contract with several rematch clauses, how is he b1tching out if he refuses these bull**** terms?

Wlad is a HW champion, be a f***ing man and forget all these rematch/tie in contracts and just be f***ing fair!

Wlad/VK have never had ANY intention of unifying the belts like a true HW champ would, it wernt until Haye said he wants to unify that Wladdy jumped onboard, claiming he wants to do this.

Haye will bring you the most money so just do a fair deal

Comment

Originally posted by leonh View Post
          be serious haye isnt stalling the fight will be made probably in germany so klitschko can have dodgy judges, klitschko will get knocked out!
          Do you think Haye can actually outbox Wlad? If so thats your opinion, but I just have a feeling he only has a punchers chance and not because of the judges. I just think Wlad is much more technically sound in my opinion compared to Haye. I don't even remember any fighters ever really outpointing Wlad.

Comment

Haye is going to keep ducking the Klitschkos because he knows he would get KTFO.
            Last edited by Pirao; 05-08-2010, 05:42 AM.

Comment

If the fight doesn't happen i would like to know what the offer was before i make my mind up if Haye is ducking or not.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
                If K2 offer Haye another bull**** contract with several rematch clauses, how is he b1tching out if he refuses these bull**** terms?

Wlad is a HW champion, be a f***ing man and forget all these rematch/tie in contracts and just be f***ing fair!

Wlad/VK have never had ANY intention of unifying the belts like a true HW champ would, it wernt until Haye said he wants to unify that Wladdy jumped onboard, claiming he wants to do this.

Haye will bring you the most money so just do a fair deal
                Man you British and Haye fans are delusional. It has been confirmed that there is simply a single rematch clause with Wlad. Wlad has told haye he will fight in Britain. How the hell can you say that haye is not affraid after he put his name on the dotted line twice and then it oh i hurt my back and all the other bull **** he has used. the lineal champ is supposed to make the rules anyway and haye should be thankful for a rematch clause cause his fighting anyone else win or lose would be another piece of **** that he has fought. This mo fo knows what is gonna happen and knows that will be the end. He will continue to try to milk money from the brittish fans by fighting Nobodys. Ie barrett, Valuev, Ruiz. I would be embarressed to even associate my self with this little girls name. What a *****. Haye and adam booth need a big box of maxi pads and some midol. Wladimir klitschko by way of 10 count knock out in no more than the fourth round if he can get over his fear and fight. I have never seen such a letdown and piece of **** *****. He must not know how ****ty he looks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by leonh View Post
                  What a dumbass. No haye isnt stalling is he. He is literally being chased around and Wlad has even said he will give him home town advantage. Just admit it your boy is a loud mouth *****. Man your girl hasnt even commented on Wlads call out. The brittish should to a tampon drive to mail to Gaymaker promotions. HE will fight another bum and will complain about anything and you gulable dudes will believe him. Who is next, wlads left overs or a c grade Harrison or whatever bum he can find.

Comment

I'd like to know what the numbers are that Wlad is offering Haye. This is a big fight and it would be a shame for it to not happen.

Haye vs Harrison is a perverted JOKE OF A FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                    X