Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'll Be Champion Again - It Starts With Alexander!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'll Be Champion Again - It Starts With Alexander!

Former welterweight world champion "Vicious'' Victor Ortiz (32-6-2, 25 KOs) is 3-4 in his seven fights and wants to make a statement when he matches himself against another former beltholder, Devon Alexander (27-4, 14 KOs). Their fight headlines a Premier Boxing Champions car on FOX and FOX Deportes, on Saturday, Feb. 17 from the Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Vicious...

Comment

this dude is so ****ing cringe. does anyone know how i can change my avatar?

Comment

Ortiz, Khan, Rios, and Broner should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          this dude is so ****ing cringe. does anyone know how i can change my avatar?
          Unfortunately you can't. You are stuck with that avi till you are 6 feet under. Or you could click on UserCP above and look around. You might just find a spot in there to change it

Comment

Vicous is a good dude, one of the most capable Welters I've ever seen he just doesn't seem to have the mentality.

Comment

Sorry Victor, but you are shot man. You had your chance when you upset Berto the first time around for the pay-day against Mayweather.

I used to cheer for Victor, reminded me for some reason of Fernando Vargas, maybe because they both had great potential and succeeded early on in their careers, only to suffer knockout losses and become B-rated attractions like Mayorga.

I'm sure it will be entertaining, but even if Ortiz pulls off the upset, he is no match for the top Welters who reign right now. Except maybe Jeff Horn. I'd like to see that pretender go down and have his mouth shut.

For an educated man, Horn certainly say's some stupid stuff.

Comment

I see Victor Ortiz winning the NABF and the WBF titles if that's what he's referring too

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  You might be right about that!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Why when Rios can stop them all?

why should anyone retire when they can each still pull out another million or + out the fight game.

You guys forget this is a job to them, its how they earn money and that window is short.

Comment

Working...
                    X