Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Pumped To Survive in The Jungle For Reality Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Pumped To Survive in The Jungle For Reality Show

Amir Khan has said he expects I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! to be more difficult than boxing, and he will "definitely" scream if he sees a spider. The sports star, 30, is among the 10 celebrities heading into the Australian jungle for the new series, which begins on Sunday. The former world champion said: "I am one guy who hates spiders. Whenever I see a spider at home, I get my sister to move it. I just don't deal with it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can we assume he’s done at top level now?

Comment

officially a Z-list celebrity lol

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        Can we assume he’s done at top level now?
        I think it was well and truly confirmed before this
        Dudes been getting hurt in the ring

Comment

A man who screams when he sees a UK style flimsy spider?

LOL wait until they put him in caves full of rats and snakes.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone but I guess he's too much of an attention whore not to do it. In any case this should be funny. Especially for the many who dislike him.

Comment

This idiot is deranged ......a total mess.

They really should have taken his learning difficulties at school a lot more seriously ......fact.

And why IS this complete garbage on a boxing site?............In fact why is Amir Khan on at all.

Comment

Hilarious

I am starting to think that boxingscene.com put up these posts about Khan just to wind us up!!!!

I am not sure Khan knows what he is anymore.

Comment

It's beginning to look like if Khan takes a dump then BoxingScene will probably write up an article for it. Tired of these non boxing related articles.

Comment

Kell Brook went on record saying he's gonna vote for Amir Khan to eat animal testicles at every opportunity. Haha!

Comment

Khan's missus was keen for him to be across the world for a few weeks while she can spend time with AJ.

They will be both be battling with snakes, except in her case, it will be AJ's ****.

Khan is such a cuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X