Amir Khan defeating Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commie View Post
    Arizas miracle Shakes made Khan take punches he usually falls apart from
    If you drink something illegal it’ll definitely show up in your urine.

And what happened when Floyd hired Ariza? “Oh it’s just mind games” loool

Comment

Has Khan accomplished anything since this fight? Seems like his career has stagnated badly since then.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        WALK IN THE PARK?????LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Who said it was a walk in the park for Floyd?? hell Khan ran for his life in his fight and he was prime..Floyd never did at 37

Comment

One of Khan's best wins, for sure. Still can't believe Chino got up from that body punch!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              WALK IN THE PARK?????LMFAO

Although Chino has always been a cave man....he was really a caveman then......He had little strategy, plus a super dirty fighter that didnt care about winning or losing, just inflicting pain......He beats Khan and Alexander 9/10 but he didnt like the sport admittedly....

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Khas was up in coming at this point of his career. Looking like the next big thing. Idk where did he go wrong lol.
                Maybe when his delusions of grandeur kicked in it was downhill from there.
                Failure to accept his weakness, his chin, plays a huge part as well.
                Had he accepted it he would’ve taken care of it more when he’s in the ring.
                1.Danny Swift Garcia

2.Virgil Hunter

3. I think Khan was roiding and n using them Ariza shakes around the Judah Alexander fights.....

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Arizas miracle Shakes made Khan take punches he usually falls apart from
                  Didn't see the ariza shakes post.....

Forgot he was working with ariza; and as I was making my post about me thinking he was roiding in his prime, him smashing bags with baseball bats cross my mind.

Definitely was roiding.....

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                    1.Danny Swift Garcia

2.Virgil Hunter

3. I think Khan was roiding and n using them Ariza shakes around the Judah Alexander fights.....
                    Agree with number 1 and 2
                    Except 3. Shakes are probably the stupidest funniest way of accusing someone of roiding up lol it can easily be detected in your urine

Wanna dope call memo and conte other guys are just beginners for them

So everyone who hired ariza use them shakes? Or u one fanboys when it came to floyd “oh its just mind games”

Comment

"It can easily be detected in your urine" ..........
                      The pregnancy hormones in your Urine maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X