Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst dressed boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Eubank Sr, who the hell wears jodphurs and a monacle?

Comment

Mayweather with a female dolce gabbana bag...

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

The man has zero class or style. And he relies on a bunch of groupies to dress him. The lot of them probably pine for 7 foot tall black men built like Anthony Joshua. Floyd is a midget and has no chance pulling those looks off.

Comment

Floyd is an ATG bad dresser & you ATG talking dorks should know how much I hate ATG bs. But thats how bad it is. Floyd dresses like a flamboyant ****sexual prostitute on his days off from f#cking dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            floyd mayweather. Spends a lot of money on his image yet somehow always looks cheap
            This... you hit the nail on the head. Some people just have no swagger. Floyd ,50cent no matter how much money they spend on stylists or in floyds case on name brands. To me its a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              The new-era style of dressing just comes off so ****. The tight pants that dudes wear.

Here's a question I have. When all of these guys wear all of this tight stuff that looks almost ****sexual... Why do they wear baggy stuff when they compete? i.e. NBA, boxing trunks.. Why not dress just as gay when competing?
              mobility im guessing lol but your right he could be wearing those tight ufc spandex shorts which i never see boxers wear lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
                ^ Dame beat me to it! Feel like OP made this thread on purpose just to hate on golden boy.

In fairness to Oscar he was probably on enough coke to kill 3 midgets & a doberman pinscher when he was wearing that.

Plus thats "we bout to f#ck" clothes not casual attire. I can't penalize a guy as a bad dresser cuz he makes weird fetish fashion choices when he's bout to f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

duuuuuuude hahaha....this looks like something elaines boss from seinfield would wear

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    floyd mayweather. Spends a lot of money on his image yet somehow always looks like a f@g
                    Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Floyd is an ATG bad dresser & you ATG talking dorks should know how much I hate ATG bs. But thats how bad it is. Floyd dresses like a flamboyant ****sexual prostitute on his days off from f#cking dudes.
                      Made me think of Chappelle saying "Beautiful on the weekend does stunts for Little Richard in gay movies"

Comment

Working...
                      X