View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:02 PM #21
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 703 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 218,708,411,768,787,042,304.00
Total Points: 218,708,411,768,787,173,376.00
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I disagree, because some of the worst posters have moderately high rep.

I'm not talking about the people from the Unlimited Karma system......Most if not all of them are good at posting.

I'm talking about the fortified alts that now have more than some users.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Think however, there are dozens of good posters with negative rep.

They piss other factions of people off.

Has nothing to do with you. Or me.
he's got a good point here, most of the posters in the red aren't bad posters they just pissed somebody off... when i first joined, back in the days of unlimited karma i spent six months in the red because i pissed off the MKM - basically i wouldn't bend over for them so they all hit me up with red K and i had to wait six months for a good hearted pinoy to get me out of the red. rep power has nothing to do with how good of a poster someone is
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote