No announcement yet.

Freezing Issues report here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing Issues report here

Is anyone having freezing issues? Please report here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li...6.page#2395133

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
    Is anyone having freezing issues? Please report here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li...6.page#2395133
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I had at least some peace of mind knowing that so far no one on Boxing Scene has/had reported experiencing the Freezing Problem.

Poetic I know you're in good with the EA folks, I'm not so much worried about it freezing as I am worrying about it freezing and causing a RROD, is there any precautionary measures one could take?

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I had at least some peace of mind knowing that so far no one on Boxing Scene has/had reported experiencing the Freezing Problem.

Poetic I know you're in good with the EA folks, I'm not so much worried about it freezing as I am worrying about it freezing and causing a RROD, is there any precautionary measures one could take?
      I only hear of one RROD, so that could be nothing. This game is incredible I just hate the CAB Mode.

Comment

good to read that link , lots of info

i had 2 freezes. but nothing disabling me from playing any mode.
        so i dont think my freeze's were serious, yet the RROD talk makes me worry a bit

a lot of talk about waitin for a PATCH

wuts a patch?

downloadable add on that will fix the problem ??

Comment

I got RROD after playing the demo after a few fights. Not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
            good to read that link , lots of info

i had 2 freezes. but nothing disabling me from playing any mode.
            so i dont think my freeze's were serious, yet the RROD talk makes me worry a bit

a lot of talk about waitin for a PATCH

wuts a patch?

downloadable add on that will fix the problem ??
            A patch is a fix or correction.

Comment

downloadable from xbox?

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
                downloadable from xbox?
                I don't know how it works on XBOX but on the PS3, when you load your game it will tell you that a download or update is available (assuming you're hooked up to the internet with your console and logged in) then you download and etc... I'd assume its similar on the Xbox

Comment

I got the game today, crashed twice within an hour.

This is what happened when I got the demo and it gave me RROD.

WTF is goin on?

Comment

Working...
                  X