Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more likely to be remembered 20 years from now? A guy who retired undefeted mu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is more likely to be remembered 20 years from now? A guy who retired undefeted mu

ltiple weight divisions conquerd unviersally regarded as the number 1 pound for pound in the sport. Critically acclamed by all relevent boxing journalists and sports writers...

Or a guy who is best known for planking half way through the fight? Because I still see some guys trying to say he has a better legacy than TBE.

As Pac continues to use HGH in his senate, the noggin is timeless!

Comment

Multiple weight divisions? Pac holds the record for titles won in the most weight divisions (8.)

Floyd will always largely be known for ducking Pac until Pac grew old and diminished.

Comment

Not fan of them ,but Pac will probably be more remembered one

Comment

I think the two have become permanently linked. It will be hard to discuss one's legacy without discussing the other.

Comment

I thought you may have been talking about sven ottke vs anthony mundine....and my answer was neither.

Comment

Not Money Gay. He'll be remembered as the most over rated, challenge avoiding, woman beating, dindu.

Comment

Pac will be remembered for having the most gullible fans, an era where HBO stood quiet with drug testing and Floyd challenged the status quo..

If Holyfield never had that extra juice dude would've been knocked out clean by them hammer bombs from Foreman, easily!!

Comment

I once met som guy who liked both of them. ****ing weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    ltiple weight divisions conquerd unviersally regarded as the number 1 pound for pound in the sport. Critically acclamed by all relevent boxing journalists and sports writers...

Or a guy who is best known for planking half way through the fight? Because I still see some guys trying to say he has a better legacy than TBE.

as much as they hate to hear it..mayweather stands alone and when people mention Manny...they automatically think or will mention mayweather and being 2nd best, or the JMM rivalry

he was never the fighter ESPN, HBO, JIM LAMPLEY, Merchant were trying to make him out to be

he is an all time great but he isnt a top tier all timer like a Pep, Whitaker, Mayweather, Ali, Ezzard Charles and thats ok

everyone isnt on that level.

Comment

Working...
                    X