• Show
Clear All

oh boy brook will be pissed.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray*

We have to wait and see but facts are Khan has fought at the higher level more than Brook and with a higher level comes defeated and adversity sometimes, only time would tell in regards to Brook and a step up in his level.

What occurred against Carson Jones should be a blessing, we'll see
      indeed, Kell now has a conditioner. the days of most top boxers only having a boxing coach are gone. plus he did have a broken nose, and breathing is hard.

Comment

Way to sell a fight Devon! I tihnk he needs to be quiet and let his promoter/manager do the talking from now on.

Comment

There no reason for Devon to make a statement like that, his just trying to get under Kell's skin - yes at this time Khan has fought higher ooposition but has been Ko'd by some of them kell has proved he has punch resistance Khan has not- but after beating Devon,Kell can argue he has equal if not a better win than Khan has has - so let's just wait and see.

Comment

Brook is not going to like this

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
              at least Brook fought 6 rds with a broken nose while Devona cried to the ref and got the fight stopped right away
              didn't he just get some fluff in his eye?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
                  Brook is not going to like this
                  I think this comment is exactly what Brook needed. Incoming ass whooping for Alexander. Well, maybe not. He might be hugging all night.

Its true that Brook fought with a broken nose while Alexander quit so yea, that makes Brook automatically better than Alexander in my book.

Comment

I don't get this clown talks so much **** just ****in fight the guy. You can't just convince people he's no good so you don't have to fight him!! Stupid!! Alexander doesn't seem very bright!

Comment

He talks a lot for a quitter.

No matter, talk does nothing. Alexander is getting a beating from Brook when it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X