Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    and there he is....there's that insignificant, little chav peasant...lol

He didn't like my pooooost.

LMAO!!

I just made you famous....you should be grateful.
    Sure, you believe what you want. It's a free world within reason, you crack on sunshine and tell yourself whatever you want

Comment

• congratulations on a most splendid thread, OP.

Comment

• Thanks, Saddler...I've noticed you as well...you were taking care of business last week...I can tell you know your Boxing...

Comment

• Why're you talking to yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Nonito Donaire
            Birth place Talibon, Bohol, Philippines to Phillipeno parents. He's not american, stop claiming other nationalities as your own. I know Americans love to claim others as their own but Nonito Donair is NOT American. He might be an american citizen but hes Phillipeno, he was born there, his parents were born there. He moved to USA when he was 11, NOT AMERICAN.

If a black dude is born in Detroit to parents who are black and were also born in detroit, and he moves to England. Does that make him British? NO

So stop claiming fighters as your own, I dont get why Americans love claiming others as their own.

Look at Klitschko brothers, you dont see Germans claiming them as German.
            i think thats up to donaire to decide not you

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              There's no such thing as british boxing or american boxing, there's just boxing.
              best post i have seen in a long time maybe its just me but i dont think about what country a person is from when they are fighting and im not gonna root for someone just cause they are american or root against someone cause they are from a certain country that seems ridiculous to me

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Why're you talking to yourself?

More like flirting with himself.

Comment

• Epic thread.

Comment

• Who does the uk have left?

Comment

• Thanks, Burner....check this out...

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Why're you talking to yourself?

lol...I understand....I would be upset and say anything I could to try and disparage you too if I was your position...

but then again, I would NEVER be you or in your position...I'm wayyyyy better than that.

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      i think thats up to donaire to decide not you
                      Fun Fact: Donaire's the only fighter I've ever seen change his location from USA to The Philippines on The Ring's website...even though he tried out for The Olympics as an American and hasn't lived in the islands for almost 20 years...lol

The FACT is that he's Filipino-American...but he's Filipino only right now if you know what I mean...

and if you DON'T....he's doing this because he knows the 'tards are fools and is trying to take advantage of them and their money...he wants that blind following and support Manny has/had...

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      maybe its just me but i dont think about what country a person is from when they are fighting and im not gonna root for someone just cause they are american or root against someone cause they are from a certain country that seems ridiculous to me
                      Not at all....I'm the same way off the boards....the question is why do they do that though?....that's the only reason I have to shove American's Boxing past and CURRENT success in their face...

If they're gonna be nationalistic and anti American, I'm gonna stand up for my country's Boxing and remind them who runs the show...remind them how low on Boxing's totem pole their nation truly stands...

It's like what happened at Mayweather-Hatton...many American fans went to that fight hating Mayweather and wanting to see him lose...but when the English started booing our National Anthem, guess what...the Americans in the crowd said, "Wait a second. We're not gonna take that.", and the line in the sand was drawn...

Mayweather came out to "BORN IN THE USA!", and the rest is History...

What an awesome, AWESOME display of Allegiance and TOTAL OWNAGE that was...

Comment

Working...
                      X