No announcement yet.

Mon Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon Ireland

Great win against the oz today for all the skills of O Connor Beale and Copper they couldnt beat our intensity roll on the quarters

Pocock would've helped, but yeah a team effort is always going to trump individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
      Pocock would've helped, but yeah a team effort is always going to trump individuals.
      Yeah ofcourse Pocock is a huge loss but you gotta remember we lost David Wallace right before the start of the world cup he is a big loss for us too.This result really opens the draw up.Imagine the quater final Aus vs the all blacks what a match that will be

Comment

I recon maight 2 ships to the trolly to the boot of the wanker eh, not bad for a tit of bit of a tea at top of di morning m8. jolly good jolly good

Comment

Great result - if Ireland beat Italy which they should they'll fancy getting into the Semi-finals and the who knows.

Huge result.

Also makes the whole tournament more interesting with everyone worrying about how effective the Northern Hemisphere teams will be. And Wales could have beaten SA.

NZ are the favourites - but they always are, aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            I recon maight 2 ships to the trolly to the boot of the wanker eh, not bad for a tit of bit of a tea at top of di morning m8. jolly good jolly good
            poor effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              Great result - if Ireland beat Italy which they should they'll fancy getting into the Semi-finals and the who knows.

Huge result.

Also makes the whole tournament more interesting with everyone worrying about how effective the Northern Hemisphere teams will be. And Wales could have beaten SA.

NZ are the favourites - but they always are, aren't they?
              Exactly tourament is thrown wide open now.I think i heard the panel over here say that now the tri nations are on once side of the draw while Ireland England Wales and France will be on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Exactly tourament is thrown wide open now.I think i heard the panel over here say that now the tri nations are on once side of the draw while Ireland England Wales and France will be on the other side
                Yeah. I was confused by that - what happens if France beat NZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  What no!!you mean?ah **** you serious?FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    Yeah. I was confused by that - what happens if France beat NZ?
                    Well then France are on that side.What i just said is going on that everything plays out as it should from here on in the groups.Its sorta funny id imagine now that France and New Zealand wont mind too much finishing second since the winner gets Austrailia.

Comment

Working...
                    X