Clear All

this is bad ass right here

Comment

These are sick

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        well they still look realistic ...

I heard some of these can cost in the thousands
        Thousands of hard earned dollars to have someone disfigure your body?

Comment

muy buen trabajo a los que se miran como "injured" muy bien talento........

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
            Thousands of hard earned dollars to have someone disfigure your body?
            alot of tattoos are ******ed ,specially tramp stamps and those gay butterflies.
            Not all of there are though
            I know a lot of people that have names of their dead friends or family tatt'd.
            I think those mean something

Comment

i only have the three dots on my left eye thats about it, bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                what do u mean got any pic of an example
                i'm guessing he means photo-realism. just tattoos that look real or like a photo. google it to check it out.
                i myself don't have any but i plan on getting some in the future. i want to get this but by the left side of my ribcage. (but hell of a lot cleaner, this example looks sloppy)

and another like how cotto has a tattoo of his father on his left shoulder blade, i want that but of both of my parents. the last one i thought of would be this outline of the cross and somewhere around it would be my grandmother's name, birth date and death date. it'd be placed on my left forearm.

i've thought about it quite a lot, hopefully i actually get these done sometime. just thinking about what to get draws up a lot of possibilities in my head.

you only got one maniac?

Comment

I have my parents name on my back. I got my mom first cause she passed away, then I got my dad because I knew he was going to get offended or feel bad that neither of us have his name. He is such a diva.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

i've thought about it quite a lot, hopefully i actually get these done sometime. just thinking about what to get draws up a lot of possibilities in my head.

you only got one maniac?
                    Crosses are really overplayed IMO...but if its a tribute to your grandmother and it means something to you. I guess it's cool

and yea...that and a faded ass one you can't even see

i'm probably going to end up getting MANIAC tatted soon

Comment

I have 11 tattoos at the minute. I want to get a big piece on my right hip/leg and going onto my bum, but I can't figure out what to get.

Comment

Working...
                      X