Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you read an artical post here earlier Devon Alexander is moving up to Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you read an artical post here earlier Devon Alexander is moving up to Welterweight

Who should he fight first. In the artical Paul Mallignaggi was taunting to Devon. Paulie could be his first fight. I like Paulie. I hope he wins. Devon fights away from home Vs. a fighter like Paulie Mallignaggi and have a perfectly close fight.
    Here are the possible fights I would want to see at 147. If you have any honor, rematch Matthysse first.

Vs. Mallignaggi. Both have a close pace. Alexander is new to welterweight and Paulie is a good proofing grounds fighter.

Vs. Kell Brook. Good Prospect. Hard fight.

Vs. Alfonso Lopez. Good experianced fighter Good matchup.

Vs. Jan Zaveck. If you want a fight that says I am a real Welterweight. Fight a champ and get a belt. Hard fight.

Vs. Andre Berto. If he fights good. He can beat berto. He will be a possible fight for Ortiz. Maybe good.

I am not good with judging who should fight who so please no rude comments. Just your thought on who should be next for Devon in 147
    Last edited by coreyg100; 06-28-2011, 12:13 AM.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=490398

Comment

Don't care. Kotelnik and Matthyse should be getting those fights.

Comment

I don't know what the guy just sang but if the musical instruments and singing blended together beautifully then it must be a good song.

To the TS, Alexander should fight Malignaggi battle of quick punchers. I think this is a reasonable fight. I don't see any problem with it.

Comment

Working...
        X