No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs todays LWW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs todays LWW

How do you think he would fair against the best of the division today. Just wanting to hear your opinions on how he would do against whoever. He is regarded as one of the best LWW's of all time so would it be fair to say he decimates all of them??

he would smash every single one of them and then go to 147 and prob beat everyone there aswel

Comment

You reckon? I think Mayweather would beat him. Not sure about Pacquiao. Do you think he would struggle against any of todays LWW.

Comment

He completely and utterly RUNS ***** at 140 today! If anyone says Khan or Timmy can win against The Hawk i think i will Puke!
        He'd show Maidana what a Tough Guy really is, He'd run Bradley clean outta the ring and KO Khan in a hurry!

Im not even debating this - These are Facts!

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamLeutyooo View Post
          You reckon? I think Mayweather would beat him. Not sure about Pacquiao. Do you think he would struggle against any of todays LWW.
          Fights at 147 against Pac and Floyd ARE up for debate but i cant be arsed getting into it right now, but at 140 NONE of todays cats live with Pryor who i feel dosnt get the credit he deserves around here sometimes

Comment

Hawk Time! The Hawk destroys them all. I would have absolutely love to have seen Hawk versus Pac. Wow what a fight that would be.

Comment

He is one of my favourite fighters ever. The division is full of talent but most have questionable chins. Would love to see him against maidana.

Comment

The only way it would be moderately competitive is if they all fought him at the same time, even then I would have Pryor TKO9.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamLeutyooo View Post
                  He is one of my favourite fighters ever. The division is full of talent but most have questionable chins. Would love to see him against maidana.
                  Might be entertaining for a minute but make no mistake BamBam Hawk tears him a new one in a hurry,i cant see it being competitive if im brutally honest

Pryor vs Pac is a mouth watering bout tho

Comment

i think he beats them all
                    probably without a ton of fuss.

he'd knock amir khan out after beating the living **** out of him.

he boxed at full tilt
                    there's just no way tim bradley wins a decision against him. he'd make him look like wasn't even punching

at 47 i've gone on the record saying that i think floyd mayweather beats aaron pryor and i'm sticking with it. i think he'd find a way to slow his roll and pick him off before tying him up with his bigger stronger body. i'm not comparing the two fighters, but i think he'd fight similarly to his fight with hatton, without the late round surge when ricky started to wear down.

i think he beats manny pacquiao as well, in a foty type battle. maybe even a split decision depending on what the judges liked, volume or pure power.
                    both guys would land. maybe even go down.
                    but i wouldn't put my money on it. i've learned my lesson. don't bet against pacquiao haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X