No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

j. edgar hoover

let us just say it got really disturbing and awkward as the movie finishes itself...

i still gave it a 7 out of 10

it held my interest for a long time but due to awkwardness i wanted to flee the theater at the same time

Comment

happy feet 2

now i honestly think this movie is a little bit better than the first

funny at the right moment

8.5/10

Comment

immortals

needed more action

and a tighter storytelling/script

8/10

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          Mate, I would curb stomp you in fifa.
          dont sing it, bring it.

Comment

Warrior
            8/10
            Good solid movie. I liked the ending of the fight, but not the ending of the movie.

Comment

Arena 8.5/10

surprisingly good

Comment

resurrecting the champ. . . samuel l. jackson and josh hartnett star. . i thought it was a good move; just as much of a father/son motif as a "boxing" one. . . i could see why some people might not enjoy it, though. .
                i give it a 7.3/10

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  Soooo i was having alot of fun trolling yesterday and i got a chance to watch soem high quality films.

Buffy the vampire slayer:

great film good action good comedy. i quite enjoyed the film as a kid so rewatching it again today i definatly enjoyed it but looking at things from a grender perspective it is abit old and childish so i have to give it a 6.5/10

Willow:

another great film that i watched alot from my childhood, but this one never gets old 9/10

Straw Dogs:

never had seen it before, stars dustin hoffman. Exceptionally good film and i see theres a remake coming out. you kinda feel sorry for dustin with how every ones bulling him around town.....but then things get a bit too much for him and he goes a bit nuts. great acting on his behalf and the story is quite good as well but im not sure how likely i am to feel the need to watch it again or even watch the remake that i see is coming out soon 7/10

The worlds Fastest Indian:

really really good film and based on a true story, anthony hopkins plays burt munro, a motorcycle enthusist from new zealand who has spent 25 years working on his 40+ year old indian scout motor cycle so that one day he could take it to america and race it on the bonavill salt flats for speed week. as mark twain would say

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."

the obsticales burt has to over come to make his dream come true is a testimate to just how incredible truth can be and the determination of the human spirit. I give it a 8.5/10, after i watch it a few more times it might even make it to 9/10.

The Princess Bride:

Need i say more? 10/10, best movie for all ages of all time.
                  Princess Bride is AMAZEBALLS!

Words Fastest Indian was great as well. One of my favorite Hopkins performances.

Comment

Caught The Golden Compass on TV yesterdad... uber ****te. 3/10

Comment

For the sake of the holidays I'll do It's A Wonderful Life:

9/10 easy. Movie is so good and I can watch it every year at Christmas time liking it just as much every time.

Comment

Working...
                      X