Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever masturbated over the thought of being a girl ****ed by another girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    these are the tread titles to active threads RIGHT NOW:

[R-RATED] Have you ever masturbated over the thought of being a girl ****ed by another girl?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709812

Ever bang a chick on her period?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709617

Reload this Page Is it g@y to let a woman lick your ass?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709665

these threads are ok tho mods huh??????

jean claude van damn calling out the rothschild and rockefeller or threads wondering whether prince purposely spread the AIDS virus are a no no doe?????
    i reported this post just to see if these threads get locked up. but i reckon it wont since actual lounge rules are actually all about what threads tickle certain people's and what a moderator fancies.

as soon as it hurts people's feelings, political correctness is invoked and censorship begins.

Comment

i reported this post just to see if these threads get locked up. but i reckon it wont since actual lounge rules are actually all about what threads tickle certain people's and what a moderator fancies.

as soon as it hurts people's feelings, political correctness is invoked and censorship begins.
      If you don't see the difference then you are not that bright. I'm surprised they didn't delete the thread. You basically defamed another person with an unsubstantiated claim and then accused them of spreading HIV to others. That's more than enough for a website to get sued.

Comment

See, when people say "political correctness" as a pejorative - particularly when it involves something that has NOTHING to do with political correctness - it makes them sound like complete morons and right-wing jackasses.

You used to be a much better poster than this. Quite how "saying a recently deceased celebrity spread AIDS without any proof" hasn't entered your head as a legal issue, rather than a libertarian one, is beyond me. My only conclusion has to be that you're a thick ****. It's the only explanation I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          If you don't see the difference then you are not that bright. I'm surprised they didn't delete the thread. You basically defamed another person with an unsubstantiated claim and then accused them of spreading HIV to others. That's more than enough for a website to get sued.
          Steady on, mate. We can't be having too much common sense and basic reason in here.

Comment

lol its about getting sued now eh????

how many threads have existed in this lounge where it has defamed public figures from politicians, athletes, celebrities, CEOs.....

suddenly its a problem now.

Comment

no,

its a problem now because its Prince.

why is the michael jackson pedo title threads still going?

certainly we dont know for sure MJ is a peado despite court documents stating his sexual deviant dvd collection.

WE MIGHT GET SUED FOR DEFAMING MICHAEL JACKSON'S HONOR!!!!

DELETE THAT THREAD!!!!!!

Comment

no,

certainly we dont know for sure MJ is a peado despite court documents stating his sexual deviant dvd collection.

DELETE THAT THREAD!!!!!!

Michael Jackson was actually on trial for molestation allegations and settled out of court the first time. There was a third case brewing around the time he died.

I've never even heard anything related to Prince and spreading HIV until I saw your thread.

Comment

no,

DELETE THAT THREAD!!!!!!

The thread that shows LEGAL EVIDENCE that Jackson held ****ographic material in his home?

That thread?

Comment

as for me and you anorak,

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Michael Jackson was actually on trial for molestation allegations and settled out of court the first time. There was a third case brewing around the time he died.

I've never even heard anything related to Prince and spreading HIV until I saw your thread.

In Minnesota, 307 new HIV cases, nearly 8,000 living with infection
                      Growth in HIV infections remains unchecked in Minnesota, a state health report revealed Thursday.

http://www.startribune.com/in-minnes...ion/301827401/

Comment

Working...
                      X