Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports Announce 2019 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC has the most entertaining boxers.. AB, Charlo twins, Thurman & even Spence is starting to talk more, The press conference they host with announcing all there fights are nice... I just wish these fighters fought more than twice a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245
      I think the risk that Haymon is taking is having Wilder vs. Fury PPV in December, Pacquiao vs. Broner PPV in January, and Spence Jr. vs. Garcia PPV in March! If the price is $49.99 per fight, then he's good, but if it's $69.99 per fight, then one of those will flop!
      Originally posted by MDPopescu
      (...)
      ... Al Haymon was actually forced into these kind of "risks" by some recent developments in the market... In fact, Al Haymon should have made these kind of fights since 2015, but he didn't... right?

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      PBC has been giving good fights since 2015! For example, here are some highlights from 2015:

March 7: Thurman vs. Guerrero
      April 4: Stevenson vs. Bika
      April 11: Garcia vs. Peterson
      April 11: Andy lee vs. Quillen
      April 24; Dirrell vs. Jack
      April 24: Jacobs vs. Truax
      May 9: Figueroa vs. Burns
      May 23: Dirrell vs. DeGale
      May 29: Khan vs. Algieri
      June 20: Broner vs. Porter
      July 11: Thurman vs. Collazo
      August 29: LSC vs. Mares
      September 6: Dirrell vs. Rubio
      September 12: Bundrage vs. Charlo
      October 16: Cleverly vs. Fonfara
      October 17: Peterson vs. Diaz

I would say that's a pretty good line-up, and I can't think of any other organization that did a better job! Can you?
      ... I know you can read: it wasn't about "some highlights from 2015"... it was about "some" real big PPVs since back then... (which he didn't make)...

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        All your favorites fight cans ALL the time so?
        They do? Canelo just fought GGG back to back....so....there goes your argument lmaoooo

Comment

• All garbage showcase mismatches.
          - the norm for most pbc on Fox primetime ..... 3 competitive fights that matter and r intriguing r all on ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... I know you can read: it wasn't about "some highlights from 2015"... it was about "some" real big PPVs since back then... (which he didn't make)...
            May 2, 2015: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao! Please don't say something ridiculous like "Haymon didn't have anything to do with that!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
              Yup only good fights rest are super wack.
              The "super wack" ones are WWWAAAAYYYYY better than your posts....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Now that’s a way to make a splash Al Haymon.

Give the boxing fan and casual fan just a bunch of blahh type matchups. Al Haymon just burned the heck out of Fox on this deal.

The original PBC that came out a few years back made a 100 times better matchup to start the year. And those were time slot buys

Now that Fox is paying Haymon he give them these shhht matchups.

Someone name me one can’t miss matchup.

Oh well, it ain’t like this was unexpected from Al Haymon. I guess in a couple years when Fox drops PBC. We will all say, I told you so.

You’d think If you truly wanted the general public to accept boxing again. You give them nothing but top notch PPV quality fights.

Oh well
                FOH. Al is doing it BETTER than anyone for the last few years but YOU aint sayin ANYTHING about the weak fights put on by the other networks & other promoters. Now WHY is that? Could it be that YOU work for THEM? OR are you just a dumb hater?? Oh well as long as someone like me gets to point out your B.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Then your not a "Realboxingfan1" cuz as long as that man put his dues in he can do what he wants.

yea go ahead and enjoy the circus freak show . I’ll stick to tha real players doing real boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    At least DAZN isn't trying to get people to pay for **** like Garcia vs Spence and put it on PPV. Nobody was asking for that fight.
                    yeah instead u can pay for whyte vs chisora2....

all this promoter/network banging is getting old

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Yeah for about 2 rounds. Gervonta should fight someone in his own weight class.
                      Like who, 'Big Baby' Miller?

Comment

Working...
                      X