Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only 2 fights left for the 4 horsemen of this generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a sad 4 horsemen. Not buying it. Not enough fights between them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Hahaha. You're funny. The four horsemen of this generation were Paquiao, Marquez, Morales, and Barrera. Mayweather is the fifth wheel. Cotto? Ha. Aww, man. That's a laugher. I didn't even bother reading your post, by the way.
      I LOL'd ....

Comment

2 mismatches Floyd dominates Manny and Cotto stops Marquez

Comment

though cotto seems the odd man out, i got my money on him against the smaller JMM..

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            I think its interesting that all these "fans" are slamming Cotto like he has no chance against Marquez.
            I give Marquez a slight edge but its no way a sure thing.
            If they do fight I would definitely pay to see it...and if he wins I would say that places him in the graces of the other 3.
            Jmm is a 39 year old lightweight,if Cotto loses to him he should be ashamed

Comment

Cotto isn't a horsemen. He's a donkey. He just got beat by a guy who's best win was Canelo's brother. JMM would destroy this clown. I've been saying this for years.

The 4 horsemen: Barrera, JMM, Morales, Pac.

Cotto is a glorified journeyman bum quitter and Fraud is too much of a cherrypicking coward to be mentioned in the same breath as them.

Comment

Cotto is a recognizable name. He can help determine if he can take a good punch but that's about it?

I believe Pac vs Floyd is still the hugest fight that can be made.

Tune up for Pac and then Floyd!

Marquez will still get no love as far as being a headliner like Bradley is a nobody after a gift win.

In terms of horsemen in the 147/154 area, you need to add Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  Cotto isn't a horsemen. He's a donkey
                  /thread........

Comment

Marquez vs Cotto makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      Cotto isn't a horsemen. He's a donkey. He just got beat by a guy who's best win was Canelo's brother. JMM would destroy this clown. I've been saying this for years.

The 4 horsemen: Barrera, JMM, Morales, Pac.

Cotto is a glorified journeyman bum quitter and Fraud is too much of a cherrypicking coward to be mentioned in the same breath as them.
                      basically........

Comment

Working...
                      X