No announcement yet.

I get the feeling we are going to get Mayweather vs Khan in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the feeling we are going to get Mayweather vs Khan in December

anyone else feel this fight is going to happen late this year??

Floyd fighting twice in one year? I would love to see it but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
      danny garcia can beat khan
      Please do explain how

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
        Floyd fighting twice in one year? I would love to see it but I'll believe it when I see it.
        i think he is going to fight in december and than again in may

Comment

based off khan looking like **** in his last fight

and don't talk to me about roids etc bradley and ortiz fought peterson too and didn't lose or take that much punishment khan did
          Garcia style =/= the way Peterson fought that night
          Was that your reason why Garcia will win?

Comment

i think so too. and its really the only money makin fight left for may outside of pac..i think khan will give mayweather alot of trouble. long jab, quick throws in combinations and from works his angles good.

Comment

Mayweather would figure Khan bout by the 4th Round, not only that but Khan don't apply enough pressure and your not getting a Decision in Vegas over Mayweather by Back Peddling...SORRY! And a Jab alone won't do it either, Mayweather don't mind eating those jabs in exchange for him to do what he wants to do Offensively...Mayweather would STOP KHAN by the 10 th Round

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Please do explain how
              PRESSURE! PRESSURE! PRESSURE! Only problem is I don't know if Garcia can apply it effectively and without walking into Khan's Combos but Garcia has a chance, don't know why people acting as if Khan if fukin invincible or something

Comment

and don't talk to me about roids etc bradley and ortiz fought peterson too and didn't lose or take that much punishment khan did
                styles make fights though, Bradley has more of an inside game than Khan so matched up better against Peterson

Khan still did the business though, even if the judges, ref and Peterson himself were bent

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

PRESSURE! PRESSURE! PRESSURE! Only problem is I don't know if Garcia can apply it effectively and without walking into Khan's Combos but Garcia has a chance, don't know why people acting as if Khan if fukin invincible or something
                  That's how to trouble him.... but will Garcia apply effective pressure?
                  I don't think so.
                  That's why I don't think he'll win.
                  IMO, he'll be overwhelmed by Khan's speed.

Comment

I don't think Peterson really cheated, but that's a stupid ****ing post.

Why on earth couldn't he have started using PEDs AFTER those fights, before the Khan-fight? Everybody using PEDs must have started sometime.

Comment

Working...
                    X