No announcement yet.

"The shoulder roll doesn't work against southpaws"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The shoulder roll doesn't work against southpaws"

Floyd dispelled that rumor. His defense was amazing last night. If that incident never happened, I truly believe Floyd puts on the best performance of his career and dismantles Ortiz down the stretch. I have never seen Floyd with that much pop in his career.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Floyd dispelled that rumor. His defense was amazing last night. If that incident never happened, I truly believe Floyd puts on the best performance of his career and dismantles Ortiz down the stretch. I have never seen Floyd with that much pop in his career.
    Floyd actually shocked me with that cuz I didnt he would use it, but he used it & he frustrated victor with it. He actually was blocking ortiz straight left with it. I was surprised!

Comment

bump.........

Comment

Yep,never understood why people were saying this..floyd looked amazing

Comment

his defense was amazing?....is that why he was getting hit with right hook left straight combo?....

Comment

Ortiz landed 4/4 straight left hand leads in the first round, and 6/9 in the second round

and he's right handed and he's not a boxer.
            Last edited by Paclan; 09-18-2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Umm it doesn't really work against southpaws and was already discussed in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                his defense was amazing?....is that why he was getting hit with right hook left straight combo?....

u can dislike mayweather, but dont make stuff up. You make urself look even more foolish than u are.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  he got hit 26 times in 4 rounds which =about 6 times a round...great defense

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                    Umm it doesn't really work against southpaws and was already discussed in another thread.
                    discussed???i saw with my own eyes last night and in person it does work

Comment

Working...
                    X