Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley accuses Spence of ducking Crawford, Spence says Bradley ducked him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley accuses Spence of ducking Crawford, Spence says Bradley ducked him.

Tim Bradley gets pissed off and accuses Spence and the PBC guys of ducking Crawford. Bradley says that Spence can't say he's the best because he won't fight Crawford.

Tim Bradley on Spence ducking Crawford: "Yeah he ducking him! Absolutely he ducking him! Yeah y'all take that, he ducking Terence Crawford! He don't want to fight Terence Crawford! I telling you that right now.

Tim Bradley on PBC on Fox not listing Crawford alongside the other Welterweight champions : "Man, I don't care about no side of the fence. For me I don't care, side of the fence...this is the world of boxing! Okay, this is the world of boxing. It makes me sad when I watch a Fox event, and they don't even have a champion like Terence Crawford in they line up! That pisses me off! I'm like man what are you doing?! What, y'all have y'all own world of boxing over there?!

Spence responded by saying that Bradley is an ESPN guy and is just saying what's in the best interest of that network.

Spence also says Bradley retired when the WBC ordered them to fight.

Spence on Bradley: "What PBC guy has he fought?"

hopefully bradley can put the OLD E down for a few weeks and come back out to settle this!

Comment

Spence has such a big head.

He's at the point now where he could call out a Tim Bradley, he wasn't **** before when he was calling out all these fighters so of course they didn't fight him.

Comment

Bradley ducked pretty much every GBP fighter tbf

Comment

Bradley literally ducked all the popular welters in the past decade.

Comment

Bradley should stfu. He wanted no smoke with any of the PBC guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bradley
              "Man, I don't care about no side of the fence. For me I don't care, side of the fence...this is the world of boxing!"
              Hey Tim, your thong is showing. Remember how you responded when Broner called you out AND pulled your b¡tch card by calling you a b!tch ass bald headed Uncle Tom nugga?

Comment

Maybe so but you're still ducking crawford.

Comment

Bradley runs his mouth too much about other boxer's business. Spence isn't ducking Crawford and even Crawford himself said Spence isn't ducking him. Ducking is turning down a good offer to fight. Where is the good offer to Spence to fight Crawford????? If team Crawford wants the fight then make a good public money and location offer to Spence. Spence is just a fighter not a match maker.Spence is fighting champion after champion and he has a unification fight with tough Porter so Bradley needs to quit trashing Spence from the safety of retirement.

Comment

#p4p

Comment

Working...
                    X