Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Spoon23;16616894]Then it would have made it more authentic to at least put the draw option. Not this.. I'll make one better. This one has biased written all over it.

# I know for a fact more Floyd nutthuggers are in NSB

# give me at least a thousand votes than this poll will be accurate.[/QUOTE
    ]

Hahahahaha!!

You are a joke.

Let me explain why!
    First prove your fact that there are more Floyd fans... Back up your facts.

Second
    You ask for a thousand posters voting to prove a point, right???
    But you rely on far less than a thousand votes to prove to you that Floyd is a PED cheat in another poll.

You are just silly now! Your logic is faulty.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 04-17-2016, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Yoire not really settling anything with a thread like this. Many people feel many different ways about the fight and thats just how it'll be until the end of time.
      Exactly, thread options shows agenda written all over it.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-16-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        They are so delusional. One guy told me, PAC knocked himself out on the fist of Marquez on purpose, so that..... Pac could give Floyd the confidence needed for Floyd to fight PAC.

Marquez shattered Pinoy hopes and dreams. Floyd was the path to restore PAC to greatness... But PAC lost.

I asked spoon to post slow motion videos of all PAC vs Marquez fights.. Disputed rounds and crap like that. Nothing. Many believe Marquez won 2 or 3 out of the four fights. The self proclaimed chronicler of the truth(spoon) only wants one fight reviewed in slow motion.

Spoon never replied... Not even in slow motion!!! We all know he loves slow motion.

But you are right, he avoids thhreads like this so that he can remain ignorant.
        Willingly Ignorant= stupid on purpose

Slow motion pac Matquez 4 lmao

Comment

I'll make a better poll.

Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Exactly, thread options shows agenda written all over it.

Your video is stupid and not realistic mate.

Comment

I'll make a better poll.

Stay tuned
              Why? So you can hide poll results and vote with all of your alts? Poor thing.

Comment

come on guys this is just getting ridiculous you could break down any fight with video in a way that benefits whoever u want. for example bradley pac the first fight you could break it down with slow motion video analysis that has bradley winning 8-4 or so.

mayweather won the fight its not some conspiracy he didnt fool anybody he won period whether or not people are willing to come to terms with that has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of what actually happened

Comment

I'll make a better poll.

Stay tuned
                  The world waits for your atomic thread.

Keep it simple like this poll.

No silly options.

Like.. If PAC had the fight judged in the Philippines, in slow motion, right after church.. Etc.

We wait to see your epic stupidity.

I hate calling you or anyone stupid... But in this case...

Pure lil bus technology, double helmet...wearing tool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    come on guys this is just getting ridiculous you could break down any fight with video in a way that benefits whoever u want. for example bradley pac the first fight you could break it down with slow motion video analysis that has bradley winning 8-4 or so.

mayweather won the fight its not some conspiracy he didnt fool anybody he won period whether or not people are willing to come to terms with that has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of what actually happened
                    It is silly. I thought all of this foolishness would be over after the fight and I'd like to be able to make a thread about Floyd or pac for that matter without it being flooded with stupid posts and hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      It is silly. I thought all of this foolishness would be over after the fight and I'd like to be able to make a thread about Floyd or pac for that matter without it being flooded with stupid posts and hatred.
                      no doubt man i guess we should of known better tho that there would be people on the losing side whichever it was that wouldnt accept defeat regardless of circumstance they would find some reason inside or outside the ring for why their fighter didnt lose. Its a shame but oh well

Comment

Working...
                      X