Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why criticize fighter if they cant knock out an opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Floyd is a punk...bottom line..Bradley is real man...bottom line...big difference
    I can agree with that. Cant wait for him to fight Alexander, Khan or anyone threating to his record.

Comment

when you have the ability to KO, then why wouldnt you do it. knockout boxers want to win. if its all about who's hands touched the other dudes face more after 12 rounds, then go play some golf or something.

Comment

That's why I enjoy Tyson in his prime, knocking out his taller and heavier opponents!
        I find that exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hawk View Post
          when you have the ability to KO, then why wouldnt you do it. knockout boxers want to win. if its all about who's hands touched the other dudes face more after 12 rounds, then go play some golf or something.
          the problem is the boxer doesnt have or at least minimum chance of getting a KO. I said this before. Look at the boxer's record before watching him so you wont be dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by mike hawk View Post
            when you have the ability to ko, then why wouldnt you do it. Knockout boxers want to win. If its all about who's hands touched the other dudes face more after 12 rounds, then go play some golf or something.
            well you sir are an idiot! Why do you think they have a point system? Boxing is about hitting the other guy more, end of story. Ko's are just extra frosting on top the cake. Have fun playing golf fool.

Comment

To some degree you are right TS, I don't think that a boxer with a lot of decision wins is in anyway an inferior fighter to a guy with about the same amount of wins against the same level of opposition who won most of those fights by ko necessarily.

Records are too greatly emphasized, makes me wonder why they fight the fights at all sometimes if that is all most ppl are going to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Martin View Post
                the problem is the boxer doesnt have or at least minimum chance of getting a KO. I said this before. Look at the boxer's record before watching him so you wont be dissapointed.
                Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                well you sir are an idiot! Why do you think they have a point system? Boxing is about hitting the other guy more, end of story. Ko's are just extra frosting on top the cake. Have fun playing golf fool.
                i know that it is point system based. I was saying for fighters that dont even look for a KO. Who just play safe and wanna play patty cake ala mayweather. but i read the title wrong my bad lol. it says CANT KNOCK OUT, mistook it as people who dont try (their best).

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
                  I'm pretty positive you're talking about Bradley/Abregu. For Bradley to land all those big shots, and not even put down a guy who has been down multiple times shows he has no power. I already knew that. You're record doesn't lie.

Anyways, he's a decent fighter, nothing special, but I will damn well call him "Feather Fisted Tim Big Headed Bradley" if I please.
                  Its Broke College guy. Who Pump just banned.

Got any more dumb **** to say so everyone can report it?

Comment

Working...
                  X