No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux team felt that he was going to be robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux team felt that he was going to be robbed

While talking to duque before the ppv yesterday, he told me that sources coming from the rigondeaux team had told him that if rigondeaux wanted to win this fight he had no choice but to ko. The aura around his team was that they had been hinted that they are waiting to get rid of rigo as soon as possible so that the pressure to fight donaire finally ends. This is the same guy that would always give me the gamboa-rios updates before anyone knew it, so i trust what he says.

Arum rigs fights.

It is known.

Comment

Top Rank fights always send off an aura of corruption, even the fighters know it

Comment

I'm not surprised.

Donaire is seen as their 'next Pacquiao' while Rigondeaux doesn't have too large of a following. Arum would rather get rid of Rigo because he knows that Donaire's marketability would be killed if he made that fight, Rigo is simply the better fighter.

Comment

Robbed on a Teon PHKKKN Kennedy fight, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Robbed on a Teon PHKKKN Kennedy fight, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Arum rigs fights.

It is known.
              yeah but guillermo RIGO's them!!!

Comment

The fact that Rigo doesnt have a great fanbase really doesnt help him.

Comment

interesting.. i dont know if im convinced though. arum doesnt need to give rigo a loss to keep that fight from happening, he can just not make it. wouldnt be the first time.

besides i think he has high hopes for rigo too, he doesnt have a big following yet but that could change. hes cuban, got KO power and is just a very good fighter. he hasnt had alot of fights yet, he can still grow a bigger following and become a star.

and ofcourse rigos team could be wrong, maybe that "aura" they felt was just paranoia.

again im not sure if im buying it and im no fan of arum.

Comment

im convinced who lets a fighter get up 4 times after being knocked down they wanted kennedy to win dude was done in the first round

Comment

Working...
                    X