Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no chewbacca dance? Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      Aye, doesn't make sense how this is Microsoft's fault. I guess when you're a blind Apple dick rider, everything is their fault.
      LMAFO

Comment

Aye, doesn't make sense how this is Microsoft's fault. I guess when you're a blind Apple dick rider, everything is their fault.
        LOL Apple boys have had a hard couple of years. First the HTC EVO came out and hit the smartphone market like a tsunami, and then the galaxy S2 came out and blew away the Iphone. They've been very defensive lately. I can't imagine what they're going to do when galaxy s3 comes out.

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        LMFAO..........don't get your knickers in a twist darling!

I didn't write the article, I just found it amusing: http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed...#ixzz1r04HCDsK
        and these are the type of uninformed idiotic sources this guy gets his sources, debates, and smear campaigns from . Give yourself a pat on the back buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          LOL Apple boys have had a hard couple of years. First the HTC EVO came out and hit the smartphone market like a tsunami, and then the galaxy S2 came out and blew away the Iphone. They've been very defensive lately. I can't imagine what they're going to do when galaxy s3 comes out.
          I wouldn't say they've had a hard few years. I mean they can finally point to an industry in which they are the market leaders.

I still won't buy Apple products though because they are for wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I wouldn't say they've had a hard few years. I mean they can finally point to an industry in which they are the market leaders.

I still won't buy Apple products though because they are for wankers.
            no doubt they sell the most product/make the most money, but that's a sign of marketing believed by uninformed people. You don't have to have to have the best products, you just have to have the right marketing.

The amount of idiotic apple lawsuits are proof of their insecurities.

Comment

Comment

Lol

Thread failed

Comment

Working...
                X