Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting fact about Julio C Chavez and his son(whats his name again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact about Julio C Chavez and his son(whats his name again)

Julio C. Chavez was 43-0 when he won his first title, a win over top contender Mario Martinez for the vacant WBC belt(130). The rest was history...

Chavez junior won his first title at 43-0 as well as he outpointed the untested Zbik last Saturday.

Unfortunitely the comparisons stop there!

Lol thats odd!

Chavez Jnr wont be undefeated for much longer tho gaurenteed!

Comment

Almost, Julio Cesar Chavez was 43-0 coming into his fight for the vacant world title against Mario Martinez back in 1984, whereas Julio Cesar Chavez Jr was 42-0-1 coming into his bout with Sebastian Zbik.

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
        Almost, Julio Cesar Chavez was 43-0 coming into his fight for the vacant world title against Mario Martinez back in 1984, whereas Julio Cesar Chavez Jr was 42-0-1 coming into his bout with Sebastian Zbik.
        opps ..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
          Meh **** it close enough! lol

Comment

I can't wait till that little trust fund baby shit gets ruined. Just sayin.
            Last edited by BigStereotype; 06-08-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Junior trying to be like pop? To bad he can't fight like him.

Comment

Well at least they both won their first world title in Los Angeles, CA.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  I can't wait till that little trust fund baby shit gets ruined. Just sayin.
                  I agree . I think he's a sham who gets by on name. I think he'd get absolutely slaughtered by mi amigo marvarilla (I took Spanish all 3 years of high school) or hell even Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                    I agree . I think he's a sham who gets by on name. I think he'd get absolutely slaughtered by mi amigo marvarilla (I took Spanish all 3 years of high school) or hell even Williams.
                    lmao JCCJR vs. Sexio would be a disgusting mismatch. Like Louis vs. Galento level mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X