Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Browne vs Shannon Briggs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I like to see Browne get a much easier shot at the belt than Klitschko. He was jobbed and deserves it, but if he can't be Briggs then he definitely shouldn't be called champ.

I like this idea a lot, good on the WBA here.

Comment

this is the best the wba could come up with for their heavyweight crown once owned by the likes of Ali?

what a pathetic time to be a boxing fan

Comment

So Browne turned his nose up at a fight with Whyte, claiming that he wasn't highly ranked, but will take a fight with a shot Briggs no problem?

What a joke.

Comment

Holy hell, this is for the WBA title??????

The WBA has now officially sunk to a new low.

Comment

Best title fight ever ,War Grandpa

Comment

Hey dude, you must activate poll again. I noticed too late that matters so i did not vote.

Comment

Haha, this is funny as ****. Haye tried to shaft Briggs for a shot at Browne and now he's the one out in the cold. Amazing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Sharp View Post
                  Why is the WBA ordering this fight? Briggs is #8 in their rankings. I think the very dangerous and hard-hitting #7 ranked Manuel Charr or P4P ATG #4 Fast Fres Oquendo would be much more deserving of this title shot.
                  If there's one person that is less deserving of a title shot than Briggs it is Fres ****ing Oquendo

Comment

Briggs going for that Foreman record, oldest heavyweight champion at 45.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMekoqPj...n_briggs&hl=en

Comment

Working...
                      X