Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios- I don’t understand all the hype surrounding him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios- I don’t understand all the hype surrounding him!!!

The title pretty much sums it up.. I give credit to the guy he is a good "fighter" but as soon as he comes up against a good young "boxer" like a Khan a Guerrero he would get skoold IMO.. If anyone differs please leave a comment...

DAMNN!!! I was so right about Rios hype..... But got Khan so wrong loll oh well **** happens.
    Last edited by Box3r; 04-15-2012, 11:51 AM.

That was the corpse of Brandon Rios last night.

Comment

anyone who knows boxing knows that hes a mexican katsidas and will get exposed when he fights someone without a huge weight advantage

Comment

he's still rising

Comment

He is in my top ten favourite fighters currently but i think he is a bit too hyped up, Khan would school him not too sure about Guerrero that would be a good fight and can see that being made at 140, could rios walk him down??

Comment

The guy is tough as shit, has good power, and is well schooled in regards to what he is.....a pressure fighter, he cuts off the ring particularly well.

Comment

that wasnt brandon rios last night

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
                The title pretty much sums it up.. I give credit to the guy he is a good "fighter" but as soon as he comes up against a good young "boxer" like a Khan a Guerrero he would get skoold IMO.. If anyone differs please leave a comment...
                He's the Margarito of the lightweights. He can take a ton of punishment and is a serious body puncher. I felt the same way you did until he walked through fire with Acosta. See if you can youtube that fight and it may change your mind. He wont be around long at this rate but its gonna be fun watching him til the end

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                  that wasnt brandon rios last night
                  I thought he was...

Ríos moves to 140, Khan embarrasses him. And I don't like Khan, but he's too good.

Comment

Marquez takes Rois out at 140 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X