Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Suffers From Severe Traumatic Brain Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Never been charged for breaking a law in my life. Some criminals are capable of rehabilitation. Stevenson certainly isn’t, there was real sadism in his crimes. That’s pure evil, that can’t be cured or changed.
    This is what many here think. And perhaps many in the general public. But what say you about the fact that he apparently hasn't broken any laws for 20 years?

Comment

Never been charged for breaking a law in my life. Some criminals are capable of rehabilitation. Stevenson certainly isn’t, there was real sadism in his crimes. That’s pure evil, that can’t be cured or changed.
      Lol thats some of the most ignorant crap ever posted on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        It definitely doesn't seem to be getting much mention in the media in the UK. I think the fact it was on the same night as such a big fight as Fury Wilder has made it easy to ignore. I was pretty disgusted that Adam Smith and Johnny Nelson didn't even mention it or give him best wishes on Sky Sports news.
        Boxing is quietly throwing dirt on Stevenson's memory. they fear the backlash. they want this to go away asap. this is a top tier boxer who just became a vegetable and thr boxing media is silent. with all these new TV deals and DAZN getting involved bad publicity would bury boxing in the mainstream. even if Adonis dies it would not be covered on a large platform trust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          It definitely doesn't seem to be getting much mention in the media in the UK. I think the fact it was on the same night as such a big fight as Fury Wilder has made it easy to ignore. I was pretty disgusted that Adam Smith and Johnny Nelson didn't even mention it or give him best wishes on Sky Sports news.
          stevenson is a piece of garbage that makes it easy to ignore. Nobody gives a shiiiiit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Boxing is quietly throwing dirt on Stevenson's memory. they fear the backlash. they want this to go away asap. this is a top tier boxer who just became a vegetable and thr boxing media is silent. with all these new TV deals and DAZN getting involved bad publicity would bury boxing in the mainstream. even if Adonis dies it would not be covered on a large platform trust me.
            I think you're right man unfortunately. The silence is deafening. Very disappointing from boxing as a whole. I remember thinking a similar thing when Guktnecht got injured against Groves - very little media coverage in the UK because it's such a bad look for boxing. Groves's fights against Froch were massive news, but when that happened it felt like it was swept under the rug.
            Boxing's profile in the UK has really boomed after a quieter time in the early and mid 00's.
            It was big in the 90's too, but the Watson and McClellan tragedies turned a lot of people away from it.
            I think the likes of Sky don't want to see the bubble be burst.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
              This is what many here think. And perhaps many in the general public. But what say you about the fact that he apparently hasn't broken any laws for 20 years?
              Just because he didn’t commit anymore reprehensible crimes that does not mean he is acquitted of the sadistic crimes he already committed. For those 20 years his victims are likely still suffering from the damage he caused.
              Any good human being would never commit such heinous crimes in the first place. What he did is unforgivable and unpardonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Or maybe they also have zero respect or sympathy for such a disgusting human being.

The media didn’t have much sympathy for Edwin Valero either...🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Just because he didn’t commit anymore reprehensible crimes that does not mean he is acquitted of the sadistic crimes he already committed. For those 20 years his victims are likely still suffering from the damage he caused.
                  Any good human being would never commit such heinous crimes in the first place. What he did is unforgivable and unpardonable.
                  I understand your POV. I pointed out that PTSD for some or many is lifelong with the psychiatric community often failing to help victims and they continue to try to find new methods to help.

Comment

• I wonder if Stevensons victims will now come for revenge, now that he is a vegetable.

Comment

• I was never a fan of the superpimp, I always criticized him for ducking Kovalev and being a cherrypicker, but...It's always regrettable when a fighter who puts his body on the line for our entertainment ends up like this. Going from champ to vegetable in one night, this sport can be so cruel at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X