Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope he pulls through and can live a decent life after. Boxing is a mfer sometimes.

Comment

• I wish him well

Comment

• I agree if he did those things. Then it is what it is. The issue is, we don’t know that. The dude was a free man so clearly we don’t know all the facts. With that being said hope to see him recover. And if justice is served after all the cards have been dealt then so be it.

Comment

• Unfortunately, this guy is fighting for just money at this point, and was never going to quit until something like this happened. It's his decision though to fight or not. Who are we tell a man whether he can make a living or not as fans? The commission has the right to step in though obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            What kind of person are YOU? Supporting a pedophile.

I have a daughter and I don't feel an ounce of sorry for this guy.

Karma - It will get you eventually.

And let me add this, avoided all the real contenders in the division and once he faced a legit one, look at what happened.
            how was he a pedo?

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              nobody likes criminals who harm defenseless children, even the most hardened criminals in lockup will kill child abusers, so it's laughable to call people who don't care if Stevenson recovers or not, a bunch of snowflakes.
              Stevenson served time in Canada they coddle pedos and killers there they have no death penalty either, they let people kill and releae them back into society under a new name.

Comment

• He served his time and rededicated his life everything is hearsay if he really did rape a bunch of girls and beat people that bad I don't think he would've been released from prison that easy. No one deserves death before their time and he was fine going into the fight even showed a hell of a chin was taking clean shots all night and I feel if he would've been taken out earlier he might've avoided this situation but its boxing and there is nothing we can do but hope he recovers as a fan of the sport not the person there is a bunch of boxers who are terrible people but great entertainers Marcus Browne went 3-0 against his girlfriend this year and hes still being lined up for television fights, Mayweather been in and out the papers for his assaults on females over the years and hes still viewed as a great by many, Jermain Taylor been running wild for years shooting cousins biting women scaring kids yet hes still out free.

Adonis might have done some ****ty stuff in his life but he was sentenced and served his time, not condoning his actions but the judge gave his sentence and it is what it is. As a professional and a fighter whether he fought weak competition or not he always went for the KO was an exciting fighter and doesn't deserve to die especially with a young daughter who needs him. I hope he comes out in tact and able to live the rest of his life with his family because nobody deserves this.

All these people posting these negative comments are the real pieces of **** kicking someone when they can't even defend themselves on some internet forum they have never been fighters never will be thats why they just watch and critique from their sofas with hot cheetos all over their fingers fantasizing about how they would do in the ring knowing they never would make it lol. I'm not going to wish any harm to you all like you are doing to Stevenson but since you all believe in karma so much you all will get yours eventually, and when your sitting their asking why did this happen to you or someone close to you remember your point view please.

Comment

• Ihope Stevenson pulls thru, but his corner should have stopped it, i could see adonis was out of it in the later rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    What kind of person are YOU? Supporting a pedophile.

I have a daughter and I don't feel an ounce of sorry for this guy.

Karma - It will get you eventually.

And let me add this, avoided all the real contenders in the division and once he faced a legit one, look at what happened.
                    I have a daughter as well..so miss me with that vengeful father bs...he served his time... and I don’t even like the dude at all...but to kick him when he’s down like this doesn’t make you any better than him... he never PERSONALLY harmed you or anybody in your family...there’s the sport and then there’s real life...level up man smh

Comment

• Don't care for the guy.. But has family that would be effected.. So hope he gets well

Comment

Working...
                      X