Collapse
No announcement yet.

The overrateing of Inoune begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought the overrating began years ago tbh.....since then he has backed it up very impressively, when does the "trial" of legitimacy end?...a 3 div champ still not enough? come on peeps

Comment

He is great. He should not move up unless he feels better at a heavier weight. I don't know why so many are obsessed with excellent boxers moving up in weight. It's better to stay at their best weight and dominate for many years. If Donaire had stayed at a lower weight he might still be undefeated. Inoue should KO Donaire too. He is a monster and not overrated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        i thought the overrating began years ago tbh.....since then he has backed it up very impressively, when does the "trial" of legitimacy end?...a 3 div champ still not enough? come on peeps
        What he accomplished is not im referring to. The overrating is people calling him the next Pac with that resume and thinking he could jump up to higher classes and beat everyone from Loma to Tank to Canelo.

Look at the boxing community reaction on twitter.

Or read the comments under this video.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          What he accomplished is not im referring to. The overrating is people calling him the next Pac with that resume and thinking he could jump up to higher classes and beat everyone from Loma to Tank to Canelo.

Look at the boxing community reaction on twitter.

Or read the comments under this video.

well, it happens everytime brother...i'd take it with a grain of salt....but inoue is a beast, this should be a known fact by now ...plus if he losses it'll be as easy for people to discredit him anyway as if he never did anything...extremism

Comment

The fact that you think Inoue stands a shot at Tank tells me all i need to know. 118 is a very weak division Tete is the same level or worse than Nonito if you want to go in resumes and common opponents i can and see how Nonito did better than Tete.

Nonito who lost to Magdaleno, Frampton.
            The fact you even compared a hypejob like navarette who weight bullied a 5ft 3 midget to a legend and a goat in his division like nonito shows your desperation. Inoue will take navarettes lunch money no problem

Comment

You are right, people do love KO’s and they do get excited in that terms, but people were also excited when Pac was doing those things. It’s nice to see other fighters doing it. Especially the lower weights that need world wide attention.

Comment

Dont know what that means but its facts nothing to do with being a "Boxrec warrior".
                well said your are just a boxrec warrior

Comment

People just like to pretend to be some type of antagonist on this forum and just go against whatever fighter is popular or getting praised

He is destroy guys that is put in front of him in a fashion that is not Common at 118 lbs through out HISTORY

One of the reasons why the Casual Sports fans and even most so called Hardcore Boxing Fans don't care about smaller Divisions is because they don't expect those smaller guys get stoppages like that

Comment

He’s great and another great Top Rank addition. 3 of the top 5 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                      The fact you even compared a hypejob like navarette who weight bullied a 5ft 3 midget to a legend and a goat in his division like nonito shows your desperation. Inoue will take navarettes lunch money no problem
                      Navarette isn't Nonito nor did i compare them. But he will beat him now so idk what your even talking about. That 5 ft midget also beat fighters that Nonito couldn't.

Thats the point Nonito is washed up but not enough for the weak 118lb division.

Comment

Working...
                      X