No announcement yet.

No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
    Loma got served a nice ass kicking by Salido. A rudimentary fighter. My god Canelo would destroy Loma.
    Why are you on a boxing forum? You don't like boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Why are you on a boxing forum? You don't like boxing.

You don't like boxing, you like Loma's cokc

...that's why you're here....

Comment

Why do you post here when you aren't even a boxing fan? This is a forum for boxing fans.

Isn't there a Facebook fangirl club for the fighters you like? I think that would be more up your alley.

Around here you will only have other fangirls to agree with you when you say silly things. The rest of us - the actual boxing fans - will just tell you to stop saying nonsense.

In the P4P sense, Loma would not drop a single round to Canelo. Not one. That's what P4P is about, and it is why actual boxing fans have Loma is P4P #1 (or Crawford, who is also excellent).

If you don't like hearing that, then I can only recommend those fangirl groups where no-one will bother telling you the truth.
        Dude if a scrub like Linares dropped Lomo on his rear end imagine what Gervonta Davis & Mikey Garcia would do?

Nelo wont get beat tf up for a while Loma who goes 12 rounds with Tank's leftovers on the other hand...will get his a$s kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          You don't like boxing, you like Loma's cokc

...that's why you're here....
          People who like boxing keep it real. That's why I don't say silly things, like Canelo being P4P #1.

He's doing good though. Enjoy it. Canelo's probably in the top 5 P4P and that's a great achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
            Dude if a scrub like Linares dropped Lomo on his rear end imagine what Gervonta Davis & Mikey Garcia would do?

Nelo wont get beat tf up for a while Loma who goes 12 rounds with Tank's leftovers on the other hand...will get his a$s kicked
            Why do you post here, when you aren't a boxing fan?

Comment

People who like boxing keep it real. That's why I don't say silly things, like Canelo being P4P #1.

He's doing good though. Enjoy it. Canelo's probably in the top 5 P4P and that's a great achievement.
              Wow you are noob

Canelo is the only fighter with the resume that deserves to be #1 p4p

Those white hype privelaged euro bums have no business near the p4p throne that’s a fact but noobs know no better they eat up what the biased media feeds them

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Wow you are noob

Canelo is the only fighter with the resume that deserves to be #1 p4p

Those white hype privelaged euro bums have no business near the p4p throne that’s a fact but noobs know no better they eat up what the biased media feeds them
                'Noob' huh? Wow, that's... gee, you showed me. Gee willickers. Gosh.

On the other hand, I'd have thought that only 'noobs' would put their stock in a resume, especially one with so many asterisks on it.

Because P4P is simple about who is the better fighter in the P4P sense. The answer to that is simple. Loma is. He is far better in the P4P sense.

If you asked me who has the deepest resume, and asked me to ignore the actual results of fights and only look at official results - then Canelo would be a good shout. Him and Pacman.

But only noobs would confuse the two things. Loma is P4P better. He always will be. Canelo isn't going to magically get way better than he is (although he is still improving, which is great to see).

Boxing fans know this sort of thing. Which raises the question - why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I told people. Nobody touches Carnelo. I've been saying this for years. People keep saying Crawford or Loma somehow are better than him? HOW?? Neither one of them is anywhere near the class.
                  Canelo and Dominance don't rhyme with each other

It's always gonna be close and struggle

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Why are you like this man? It’s never ending. just embrace the ginger. In no world did Jacobs deserve 7 rounds.
                    I gave Jacobs 2 rounds.

Comment

Canelo is the most skilled and the 2nd best fighter in the world, after Estrada.

Comment

Working...
                      X