Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Miller Took Juice Because He Was Facing 'Juice Man' Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    So VADA makes decisions now? Haha VADA only tests... The comisions stablish the penalties or lack of... Ignorant
    Actually YOU are dead wrong as usual.I mentioned the sanctioning bodies as well,but regardless VADA IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES THE WHEREABOUTS POLICY the charlos violated,it is entirely their discretion whether to have gotten charlos banned for missing an entire week of testing & not answering phones.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...KaeAoPNrosjZoc

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      Yeah until he did.
      Wrong. Do some research buddy. He passed every single test. Most tested athlete on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        Why doesn't Joshua just erase all doubt and sign up for VADA 365? Him starting and stopping VADA sends up red flags. We all know hopefully by now UKAD is not as stringent as VADA.

Like Victor Conte said, today's testing is more of an IQ test than anything. The smart ones know when to cycle correctly to beat the tests.
        Because aj is full of peds.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          That's a good question. Mayweather had one against Pacquiao of course. You don't often hear about TUEs unless it's in a high profile fight.
          Yep that's the only time I can recall one coming up. In basically every sport it seems like some of the top guys are 'allowed' to cheat imo.

Like the top guys in all of these sports rarely get caught, yet they are the ones dominating. I just wonder what is really going on behind the scenes, and how level of a playing field it really is overall.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Actually YOU are dead wrong as usual.I mentioned the sanctioning bodies as well,but regardless VADA IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES THE WHEREABOUTS POLICY the charlos violated,it is entirely their discretion whether to have gotten charlos banned for missing an entire week of testing & not answering phones.
            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...KaeAoPNrosjZoc
            Did the charlos miss two or more tests?

Comment

Wondering if Boxing is doing the baseball thingy: where they let Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire chase the home run records ... revved up the interest/hysteria, made tons of money those years, and knew those guys were on PEDS the whole time. A few years later busted them, disgraced them, asterisks everywhere in baseball for a decade, etc. etc, but all that money made was banked by then.

I hope Boxing gets tough sooner than later on making these guys stay clean. It's not easy, but you ruin a sport for years when the facts come out after a PED cheat has made all the records and walked away, then all the facts come out.

Comment

Working...
              X