View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 08:58 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 35,376.71
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Honestly...they don't give a DAMN! When will we the Hardcore Boxing Fans accept that...IT IS NOT ABOUT US! The Powers That Be in boxing know we not going anywhere no matter how much we complain

Boxing want NEW FANS watching, not just us the B#tchy Hardcore Boxing Fans. It is clear that PBC, ESPN, DAZN whoever are trying to build a NEW Fanbase to the Sport because they can't survive with just us the Hardcore Boxing fans who lets be honest many of us don't Buy PPV's nor do we Attend Boxing Events Live BUT we have the most to say
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Putting Fury on ESPN and Wilder on FOX would indeed make the Rematch BIGGER. ESPECIALLY having Wilder on FOX!

Why do boxing fans pretend like the world is coming to a end and we need every big fight in the sport of boxing to be made immediately
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

RELAX PEOPLE!
I order pretty much every I deem PPV worthy. I also attend my fair share of fights live. Which is a chore because boxing isnít popular where Iím from. And the vast majority of the fights I attend are mostly attended by hardcore fans. Honestly, the only fights Iíve attended recently where the casuals outnumber the hardcores are the Wilder fights Iíve attended in AL.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote