No announcement yet.

Thabiso is going to knock out Usyk this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    Mchunu has to become Mike Tyson and bully Usyk on the inside and stay on the inside. Do you see this happening?
    I disagree that that's what he has to do. He has to fight his fight and let Usyk come at him and slip his shots and counter with his own shots.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      I disagree that that's what he has to do. He has to fight his fight and let Usyk come at him and slip his shots and counter with his own shots.
      Usyk can stay on the outside and use his height and reach to win, he is almost a foot taller and has half a foot of reach on Mchunu.

Comment

Good prediction.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            That looks like an old Mchunu laughing back at this in 30 years time. Same hairline.

Comment

Mchunu was like a midget against Usyk

Comment

How could you watch boxing consistently and have confidence in making a thread like this bahahah

How did it workout kid?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  You obviously don't already know them

did he win a round? i didnt give him one..

Comment

hahah i had a quick look this morning to try and bump this thread. Seemed a pretty bizarre prediction at the time...

Comment

Well, you win some you lose some. I though Thabiso would be able to really test Usyk's chin but he was just too small and didn't throw enough combinations to begin with. Understandable seeing as how much bigger Usyk was than Thabiso in the ring last night.

I have only been able to find the first five rounds of the fight online though so I haven't watched the full fight yet. Usyk seemed to have a really difficult time finding Mchunu cleanly in those early rounds and Mchunu was rolling with most of his punches.

It was very tactical from what I was able to see and Mchunu was able to give a good account of himself in there.

We'll see where Usyk goes from here because does he really have that much more to prove @ CW? Not sure how he would fare against the really big heavies though.

A fight with him and Povetkin would be interesting I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X