No announcement yet.

Some of you NSB's are crazy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of you NSB's are crazy.

Clottey kept coming forward, he blocked almost everything, so now he;s wack? He landed at a high percentage, and was in every round. I gues if he ran and got stopped while trying to survive he would be labelled a warrior.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Clottey kept coming forward, he blocked almost everything, so now he;s wack? He landed at a high percentage, and was in every round. I gues if he ran and got stopped while trying to survive he would be labelled a warrior.
    Bully, you deff had too much to drink tonight

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Bully, you deff had too much to drink tonight
      He lost the rounds, but he was fighting in all of them. Its not like anything came close to a 10-8 round.

Comment

Both Clottey and Cotto are guys I wouldn't refer to as warriors.

Comment

maan... you turned into ibeabuchi there... crazy lol

Comment

He lost the rounds, but he was fighting in all of them. Its not like anything came close to a 10-8 round.
            No Ceiling probly lost a bet that's why he said those harsh things.

Comment

People overrated him. He is not a elite at WW, he is a gate keeper who got put in there with the P4P king..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                People overrated him. He is not a elite at WW, he is a gate keeper who got put in there with the P4P king..
                If he is a gate keeper who is Berto?

Comment

clottey is scared as ****. mannnnn, manny that good? i think so! clottey could have played differently but pac was just...........that good.

Comment

I would say he was TOO accurate, I think he landed about 25% I think.

But he lost almost every round IMO.

He did what he normally does, goes into the shell and throws when the other fighter eases up a little, Pacquiao doesn't ease up, and if he did ease up it was to make Clottey throw to try to catch him.

Comment

Working...
                    X