No announcement yet.

floyd beat cotto, trout beat cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd beat cotto, trout beat cotto

So why is Floyd-trout not happening again?

No need for anyone to come up or down. Both have titles. Both undefeated. Arum is not involved. Trout would take three dollars and any phony test.

So what's the holdup?

No money for Floyd.

Comment

Floyds fighting at WW now

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        So why is Floyd-trout not happening again?

No need for anyone to come up or down. Both have titles. Both undefeated. Arum is not involved. Trout would take three dollars and any phony test.

So what's the holdup?
        Again... floyd would not take on a fighter who is a threat to his 0... classic floyd move to wait a year & decide very carefully who to fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Floyds fighting at WW now
          That's weird. I though he fought Cotto "at his best weight, 154"

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            Again... floyd would not take on a fighter who is a threat to his 0... classic floyd move to wait a year & decide very carefully who to fight next.
            I could have swore I seen a thread where Floyd takes on the best in every division he's in.

Comment

That's weird. I though he fought Cotto "at his best weight, 154"
              That quotes directed towards Cotto. Cotto felt his best weight was 154. Floyds is definitely not 154, though I don't expect him to fight Trout because Floyd isn't Cotto. Floyd cares a lot about money and it's just not there to fight him even if he gets a super majority of the purse. Fighting mexicans on mexican holidays will make him more.

Not saying I agree with it, but everyone knows this fact. I just don't understand why we need so many threads to keep telling us something we already know.

Comment

Trolling still eh.

Comment

Good ole trolling threads

Comment

I could have swore I seen a thread where Floyd takes on the best in every division he's in.
                    Floyd takes on the #1 guy in every division he's in, he did that with Cotto. Floyd is the #1 guy in 2 separate divisions. He IS the best, he can't fight himself. He has to wait to see who comes out on top from the younglings[or oldies], then he fights the winner like a true boss.

The next best fighter at 154 is Canelo. I think Canelo handles Trout if they fight on May 4th. Everyone will see that the best fight was Mayweather vs Canelo all along.

Comment

Working...
                    X