Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Danny Garcia duck Lucas Matthyse to fight Khan again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all up to Golden Boy, but I think they have confidence in Matthysse since they keep putting him out there on their big cards, so I think they'll match them up, but only after a fight with Maidana which I think is going to happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Definitely.

Khan-Garcia is the much bigger fight despite Matthysee being the one who obviously deserves it.
      this will probably happen before Matthysse gets a shot, but I think the winner does fight Matthysse unless he loses to Maidana.

Comment

Matthyse shouldn't have to fight bloody Maidana!!

That WBC Mandatory spot is a joke.

Ajose Olusegun defended that spot about 11 thousand times until he fought Matthyse and lost it, and now Matthyse is sitting around waiting for his shot.

Bloody Garcia was a voluntary defence back when Ajose was mandatory

what a joke

Comment

Bring on Garcia/Khan II

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Matthysse doesn't sell tickets.
            Since when does Garcia, Ortiz, Alexander, Bradley, Holt, Peterson, and other fights sell out arenas? They have to give out tickets for free or make them dirt cheap to try to get fans to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              That's not a bad idea

Winners then face off.

What happened to Petersen vs Judah BTW?
              I heard Peterson was fighting Kendall Holt

Comment

Double-Header: Garcia/Matthysse and Khan/Allakhverdiev, winners fight each other. Too bad this actually makes sense.

Comment

Khan shouldn't just jump in the deep end with Garcia, he should have atleast another camp with Virgil before he goes for that fight.

Comment

The kid literally just stepped on the scene he was bieng fed to wolves against khan rematches morales (mandatory) and now he's fighting Judah if his next fight isn't Lucas Or Broner (if he moves up) than say what u want. For now I think calling him a duck is premature.

While I feel Mathysse beat Alexander. His fight with Judah was close 50/50 but in both of those fights he didn't look unbeatable. I wouldn't be surprised if Danny beat Lucas also wouldn't be surprised if he lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X