Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather will call out Pacquiao Sunday

Even though the fight never happens.
    Lets say if Pac wins

12/9/2012 - May will call out Pac again, in his normal cowardly fashion, twitter or through Al Haymon, not on ESPN like he should.

12/10/2012 - And Bob Arum will say that Pac is fighting in April and who is Mayweather to suggest dates.

12/11/2012 - May will hide behind his computer again and say lets fight in April then.

12/12/2012 - Arum will say Pacs eye is hurt and he may not fight in 2013.

See how I just did that? Fair, both camps don't want the fight.
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 12-06-2012, 06:45 PM.

He should try calling him out for good without a fluke excuse this time around. How out of prime does Floyd want Pac to be before he finally fights him?

Comment

How about Floyd saying, "Let's make the Pac fight in 2013. Any date in 2013 is fine, I don't care. Let's make it happen."

Comment

He aint callin out pac before he calls out hauser

He gets ko'd by both

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          He should try calling him out for good without a fluke excuse this time around. How out of prime does Floyd want Pac to be before he finally fights him?
          Enlighten us. What was Mayweather's excuse for not fighting Pacquaio in May of this year when he called him out before the Pac/Marquez 18 fight last year?. I remember Arum using excuses that included; he was talking to investors; he wanted to build a temporary stadium that couldn't be built by May; Pac's stitches not being able to heal by May, even though he changed him mind after he thought Mayweather would be in jail and he would be able to have the May 5 date to stage Pac/Marquez 19, and then changed his mind again after realizing that Mayweather would be allowed to fight in May after all; Mayweater being unprofessional in trying to set the date of the fight; not knowing who was negotiating on Mayweather's behalf; and last but not least, that Mayweather didn't have anyone to guarantee his purse if the fight took place. I don't remember any excuses from Floyd. So, what is the fluke excuse that you are referrring to?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Enlighten us. What was Mayweather's excuse for not fighting Pacquaio in May of this year when he called him out before the Pac/Marquez 18 fight last year?. I remember Arum using excuses that included; he was talking to investors; he wanted to build a temporary stadium that couldn't be built by May; Pac's stitches not being able to heal by May, even though he changed him mind after he thought Mayweather would be in jail and he would be able to have the May 5 date to stage Pac/Marquez 19, and then changed his mind again after realizing that Mayweather would be allowed to fight in May after all; Mayweater being unprofessional in trying to set the date of the fight; not knowing who was negotiating on Mayweather's behalf; and last but not least, that Mayweather didn't have anyone to guarantee his purse if the fight took place. I don't remember any excuses from Floyd. So, what is the fluke excuse that you are referrring to?
            Umm demanding 100% of the PPV revenue?

Comment

USADA will hold a press confderence with floyd wearing earmuffs demanding manny takes the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                I never understood that argument considering Floyd is OLDER THAN Pac.

Comment

Who cares if he calls him out? he'll just say he didn't call him out a week later and will blatantly duck him

Comment

floyd = pacquiao ur next

after a week

floyd = dont put words in my mouth

it goes on and on...

u guys knows the drill

Comment

Working...
                    X