Collapse
No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would have been fine if the fight was a 6 rounder. Hernandez was finished way before that.

Comment

Well how bad does that make Canelo look if he doesn't take the match with Lara now?

He should have been on the Phone with Oscar demanding that he fight Lara next...but that is not going to happen, he will likely fight Maidana or Quintana next lol

not even going to waste my time explaining anything to a bunch of stupid fans who clearly don't know **** about boxing...but I will say ONLY ON THIS FORUM can a fighter DOMINATE his opponent but some how people will turn it into a negative and say "HE LOOKED BAD" "HE WAS EXPOSED" "HE STRUGGLED" hahaha but what else can I expect from this Forum?

Comment

I don't understand.... what's with all the Lara hate?
        I'm starting to think it's just the Canelo fans though.... probably is

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I don't understand.... what's with all the Lara hate?
          I'm starting to think it's just the Canelo fans though.... probably is
          Lara would smack Canelo around bad. When superfans start dogging a guy for pitching a shutout, bank they go to sleep in fear.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            Lara would smack Canelo around bad. When superfans start dogging a guy for pitching a shutout, bank they go to sleep in fear.
            I'm somewhat surprised at this post, Cliff. I thought you didn't think all that much of Lara. Or is it that you think even less of Alvarez? lol

Comment

I think it's a competitive fight, but I don't feel super confident picking a winner as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I'm somewhat surprised at this post, Cliff. I thought you didn't think all that much of Lara. Or is it that you think even less of Alvarez? lol
                You got me wrong. I've been HUGE on Lara since early in his career. My Twitter feed has been all about #MakeLaraCanelo since last week. Really like what I see there.

I like Canelo. I think he could be fun in the vein of Chacon over the course of his career.

I've been suspect of Gamboa (I often refer to him as Zab Gamboa) but all three of the top Cubans I'm very high on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                  are you people seeing hernandez face? Lara busting him up, looking fast and accurate as well as moving pretty good around the ring. I don't know if the ginger has the chin to fight the way he needs to to beat Lara.
                  Hernandez cuts easy as hell and Lara landed about 250 headbutts. I was starting to become a fan of Lara but the use of his head in this last fight was garbage. Him against Canelo is still 50/50 though IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Hernandez cuts easy as hell and Lara landed about 250 headbutts. I was starting to become a fan of Lara but the use of his head in this last fight was garbage. Him against Canelo is still 50/50 though IMO.
                    I agree. 50% chance Lara stops him/50% Lara earns a decision (excluding a massive jobbing...not scoring those points).

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Solid post

Comment

Working...
                      X